Audi A4 SaloonS4 TDI 341 Quattro Vorsprung 4 Doors Tiptronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual CockpitAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceElectric Boot Lid ReleaseElectromechanical Power SteeringEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiHead Up DisplayMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Includes 10.1" High Resolution Colour Mmi Display, 3D MapS Instrument DialsVoice Control System
- 58 Litre Fuel TankAdaptive S Sport Suspension With Damping ControlAudi Sports Differential
- 2 Usb Charging PortsDab Digital Radio Reception
- Audi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Logo In Front And Vorsprung In RearAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAudi Rings And Model Badging In BlackAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Dimming With Folding Door Mirrors And Memory FunctionBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front Spoiler LipBody Colour Side Sill TrimElectric Slide And Tilt SunroofFront And Rear Bumpers With Side SkirtsFront Wing BadgesHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black B Pillar Trims And Triangular Rear Door TrimLed Daytime Running LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy GlassRain And Light SensorsRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsS Rear Diffuser In Twilight Grey Matt And Honeycomb Grille In BlackS Specific Dual Branch Chrome Tailpipes With Twin Oval Pipes On Left And RightS Specific Side Air Inlets In Titan Black With Chrome Inlays In Unique S DesignS Style Rear SpoilerVariable Intermittent Front Wash/WipeWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 3 Spoke High Multi-Function Sports Leather Steering Wheel Grips In Perforated Leather With S Badging Including Paddle Shift40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seat Bench In 3 Parts With Rear Centre ArmrestBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Leather Gear Lever KnobContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayElectrically Adjustable Front Seats With Memory Function For Driver's SideFine Nappa Leather Upholstery With S Embossed Logo + Super Sports SeatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestGear Lever With Diamond S BadgeHeated Front And Outer Rear SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherKey With S4 LogoPneumatically Adjustable Lumbar Support With Massage FunctionSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And Foot RestTool Kit
- Black Styling Pack - A4 Saloon Sport Edition/S4 Black Edition/S4 VorsprungCity Driver Assistance Pack - A4/S4Comfort And Sound Pack - A4Driver Assistance Pack - A4/S4Extended Leather Pack - A4/S4Multi Coloured Extended Led Interior Lighting Pack - S4Parking Assistance Advanced Pack - A4 Vorsprung
- 3 Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Brake Calipers Painted In Black With S4 LogoHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CityRear Door Child Safety LocksS Model Enhanced Braking SystemSeatbelt MonitoringWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsCentral LockingKeyless Go
- 19" 5 V Spoke Star Design Alloy Wheel In Matt Titanium LookTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1795 kgGross Vehicle Weight2325 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)420 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4770 cmWheelbase2825 cmWidth (including mirrors)2022 cmHeight1404 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.6 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP341 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW251 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Coin SeriesS4 VorsprungCoin DescriptionTdi 341 QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eBadge Power341Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2967 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code8wcs5awc9
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 V SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL187
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.