Audi A5 CoupeS5 TDI 341 Quattro Black Edition 2 Doors Tiptronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency And Individual)Audi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" Full Colour Digital Instrument Cluster,Vehicle/Engine Speed,3D Navi Map,Radio/Media Information+Driver Assistance SystemsAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceElectric Boot Lid ReleaseElectro-Mechanical Power SteeringEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiMmi Nav+ With Mmi Touch - 10.1" High Resolution Mmi Display, Touch Sensitive, 3D Map, Route/Country Info, Dynamic Route Guide, Personal Route AssistRear View CameraS Instrument DialsService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- Diesel Particulate FilterS Sports Suspension
- Audi Sound System With 10 LoudspeakersCd PlayerDab Digital Radio ReceptionTwo Additional Usb Ports For Rear Passenger In Rear Centre ConsoleTwo Sdxc Card Slots
- Audi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi LogoAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Door Mirror HousingsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front Spoiler LipBody Colour Side Sill TrimElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsLed Daytime Running LightsPrivacy GlassRain And Light SensorsS Model Rear Spoiler In BlackS Radiator Grille In Twilight Grey Matt With Dual Struts In Lauminium And S5 LogoS Rear Diffuser In Twilight Grey Matt And Honeycomb Grille In BlackS Specific Dual Branch Chrome Tailpipes With Twin Oval Pipes On Left And RightS Specific Side Air Inlets In Titan Black With Chrome Inlays In Unique S DesignSport Front And Rear Bumpers With Side SkirtsWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 3 Spoke Flat Bottom High Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheels With Shift Paddles40/20/40 Split Folding 2 Seater Rear Seat Bench With Rear Centre ArmrestAdjustable Steering ColumnBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Leather Gear Lever KnobContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFine Nappa Leather Upholstery With S Embossed Logo + Super Sports SeatsFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsGear Lever With Diamond S BadgeHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trim With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherKey With S5 LogoLuggage Compartment MatPneumatically Adjustable Lumbar Support With Massage FunctionRear HeadrestsStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- Black Styling Pack - A5 Coupe/SportbackExtended Leather Pack - A5Led Interior Light Pack - A5/Rs5
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat Belts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Brake Calipers Painted In Black With S5 LogoFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CityS Model Enhanced Braking SystemSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningVariable Restraint SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- 20" 5 Twin Spoke Polygon Design Alloy Wheels In Gloss Anthracite Black And Gloss Turned FinishTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1785 kgGross Vehicle Weight2270 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight485 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)410 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4705 cmWheelbase2765 cmWidth (including mirrors)2029 cmHeight1368 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.6 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP341 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW251 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Coin SeriesS5 Black EditionCoin DescriptionTdi 341 QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745eBadge Power341Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2967 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeF5ps5awc3
- Tyre Size Front265/30 R20Tyre Size Rear265/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin Spoke PolygonAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL186
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.