Audi A6 Avant45 TFSI 265 Quattro Black Ed 5 Doors S Tronic [C+S]
- 7" High Resolution Colour Driver Information Display SystemAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAutomatic Start/Stop System With Coasting FunctionalityBluetooth InterfaceLane Departure Warning SystemPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- 12V Mild HybridQuattro On DemandSports Suspension
- Audi Front Music InterfaceAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital RadioUsb Connection
- Black Roof RailsElectric Front/Rear WindowsFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront Intermittent WipersGloss Black Highlights On The Exterior Area Of The Audi Single FrameGloss Black Highlights On The Front And Rear BumpersGloss Black Highlights On The Radiator GrilleGloss Black Highlights On The Side Windows Trim StripsHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldLed Rear LightsLed Signature Front Daytime Running LightLed Third Brake LightMatrix Led HeadlightsMatt Black Rear Diffuser With Diffuser Strip And Tailpipes In ChromeMatt Black Side Air Intake Grille With Inlay In Matt AluminiumPrivacy GlassRain And Light SensorsRear Roof SpoilerRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSignature Rear Led Light Design
- 2 Zone Deluxe Electronic Climate Control4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seat Bench In 3 Parts With Rear Centre ArmrestBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Front And Rear Carpet Floor MatBlack Steering Wheel InsertElectrically Adjustable Front Seats With Driver MemoryFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIlluminated Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top Tether With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationLeather Gear KnobLuggage Compartment SystemRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And Foot Rest
- Comfort And Sound Pack - A6Non Smoking Pack - A6Technology Pack - A6
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAirbags - Front Side, Front And Rear Including HeadAudi Pre-Sense FrontBlack SeatbeltsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Carbon Twill Inlays
- 20" 5 V Spoke Star Design Audi Sport Cast Aluminium Alloy Wheels In Matt Titanium Look
- Minimum Kerbweight1770 kgGross Vehicle Weight2405 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight635 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)565 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4939 cmWheelbase2924 cmWidth (including mirrors)2110 cmHeight (including roof rails)1467 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.2 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP265 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW195 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Coin SeriesBlack Edition[c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsi 265 QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0739eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power265Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1984 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code4a5b3ywc3
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 V SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL184
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.