Audi A7 Sportback50 TFSI e 17.9kWh Qtro Sport Ed 5 Doors S Tronic [C+S]
- 360 Degree Parking CameraAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High Resolution Lcd Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayAutomatic Start/Stop System With Coasting FunctionalityBluetooth InterfaceColour Driver's Information System DisplayCruise Control System With Speed LimiterElectric Boot Lid ReleaseLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Nav Plus With Mmi Touch + 10.1" And 8.6" Hd Haptic Touch Screen/3D City Models/Country Information/Online Map/Route Info And Personal Route AssistOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic FeedbackPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringService IndicatorVoice Control System
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging Cable52 Litre Fuel Tank7.4 Kw Onboard ChargerHybrid Propulsion SystemQuattro On DemandStandard SuspensionType 2 Mode 3 32 Amp Charging CableType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- Audi Music Interface - 2 Usb Ports With Charger And Data FunctionsAuxiliary Input SocketBang + Olufsen Premium Sound SystemDab Digital Radio Module
- All Weather Led Headlights With Led DrlBlack Rear Diffuser With Chrome InlaysBody Coloured BumpersFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Exterior Mirror HousingsGloss Black Highlights On The Exterior Area Of The Audi Single FrameGloss Black Highlights On The Front And Rear BumpersGloss Black Highlights On The Radiator GrilleGloss Black Highlights On The Side Windows Trim StripsHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHigh Gloss Black Air InletsHigh Gloss Black Radiator Grille With Chrome Single Frame SurroundLed Rear LightsPrivacy Glass With Side And Rear WindowsRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRetractable Rear SpoilerThird Brake LightTowbar PreparationWindscreen With Heat-Insulating Glass
- 3 Spoke High Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheel With Shift Paddles4 Zone Deluxe Automatic Climate Control4-Way Electric Lumbar Support40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Seater Rear Seat Bench With Rear Centre ArmrestElectrically Adjustable Front Seats - Driver Seat With MemoryFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Centre ArmrestFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top Tether In Front And Outer Rear Seats With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationLeather Gear KnobLeatherette Upper Instrument Panel And Door ShouldersLuggage Compartment FloorLunar Silver Cloth HeadliningSingle Front Passenger SeatTool Kit And Car Jack
- Extended Led Interior Multi Coloured Light Pack - A7Non Smoking Pack - A7Park Assistance Plus Pack - A7
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAudi Pre-Sense FrontDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresHill Hold AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserPreparation For Tracking SystemRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Fragment Inlays
- 19" Multi-Spoke Design Light Alloy Wheels In High-Sheen Graphite GreyTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2065 kgGross Vehicle Weight2650 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight585 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4969 cmWidth1908 cmWheelbase2926 cmWidth (including mirrors)2118 cmHeight (including roof rails)1421 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.3 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP299 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW220 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Coin SeriesSport Edition [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power299Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1984 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code4ka0mywb5
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleMultispokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)495Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)150Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh17.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb68WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL68WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH63WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb42WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH39WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL42Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity14.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb29WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL29WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH30
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH217.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.