Audi E-Tron Estate230kW 50 Quattro 71kWh Technik 5 Doors Auto
- AlarmAnti theft alarmKeyless goKeyless Go
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seats - driver seat with memoryRear headrests3 rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat mounting points on outer rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting for front passenger seat with airbag deactivationLumbar support4-way lumbar support for front seats
- Leather seat trimTwin leather upholsterySteering wheel mounted controlsFour spoke multifunction leather steering wheel with shift paddles for recuperation
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagSide, front and head airbag system
- Reverse parking aidRear view cameraPASProgressive steeringReverse parking aidParking system plus with 360 degree sensors and function on demand preparation
- Air suspension rear axleAdaptive air suspension
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceAudi music interface - 2 USB ports with charger and data functionsOEM sound systemAudi sound system with 6 channel amplifier, 180 watt amplifying capacity and 10 loudspeakers including subwoofer
- LED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED headlightsLED headlights with function on demand preparation
- Electric tailgatePower operated tailgate
- Digital Instrument ClusterAudi virtual cockpitNavigation systemMMI navigation plus with MMI touch + Twin touch screens with haptic feedback
- Minimum Kerbweight2370Gross Vehicle Weight3040Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight670Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)660No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1725Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4901Wheelbase2928Width (including mirrors)2192HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1619
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8Top Speed118Engine Power - BHP313Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW230Engine Torque - LBS.FT398Engine Torque - NM540Engine Torque - MKG55.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorNEngine LayoutNCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeGenbbe
- Coin SeriesTechnikCoin Description71kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power313Badge Engine CC0.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front255/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5-ArmAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsNNoise Level dB(A)NCONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)420Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)50Battery Charge Type 2 kW120Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh71.2NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 kmNNEDC Maximum EV Range MilesNBattery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb312WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min317WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max298WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb23.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min23.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max24.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb194WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max185WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min197
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.