Audi E-Tron Estate300kW 55 Quattro 95kWh Black Edition 5 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAnti theft alarmKeyless goKeyless Go
- Roof railsBlack roof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seats - driver seat with memoryRear headrests3 rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat mounting points on outer rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting for front passenger seat with airbag deactivationLumbar support4-way lumbar support for front seats
- Front armrestComfort front centre armrestSports seatsValcona leather upholstery with front sports seats S embossed logoAudio remote control3 spoke flat bottomed multi-function leather steering wheel with paddles for recuperation
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagSide, front and head airbag system
- Reverse parking aidRear view cameraPASProgressive steeringReverse parking aidParking system plus with 360 degree sensors and function on demand preparation
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioOEM sound systemAudi sound system with 6 channel amplifier, 180 watt amplifying capacity and 10 loudspeakers including subwooferUSB/iPod interfaceFront and rear audi music interface - 2USB-C ports with charge and rear data function in addition to 2 front ports to play music from portable storage
- LED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED headlightsAudi matrix LED headlights and dynamic front and rear indicators with coming and leaving home animations
- Bluetooth connectionAudi phone box with wireless charging
- Electric tailgatePower operated tailgate
- Digital Instrument ClusterAudi virtual cockpitNavigation systemMMI navigation plus with MMI touch + Twin touch screens with haptic feedback
- Air suspension rear axleAdaptive sport air suspension
- Minimum Kerbweight2520 kgGross Vehicle Weight3170 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight650 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)660 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1725 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4901 cmWheelbase2928 cmWidth (including mirrors)2192 cmHeight-Height (including roof rails)1616 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies-EC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP408 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW300 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT490Engine Torque - NM664 nmEngine Torque - MKG67.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)-Cylinders - Stroke (mm)-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Camshaft-Fuel Delivery-Catalytic Convertor-Engine Layout-Compression Ratio-TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeGencae
- Coin SeriesBlack EditionCoin Description95kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power408Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front265/45 R21Tyre Size Rear265/45 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style10 Spoke RotorAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro Emissions-Noise Level dB(A)-CO-HC-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)534Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)50Battery Charge Type 2 kW150Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh95NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km-NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles310Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb402WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min407WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max380WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb24.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min23.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max25.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb250WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max236WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min253
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.