Audi Q2 Estate30 TFSI Technik 5 Doors
- Audi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone InterfaceAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth Interface Includes Bluetooth Audio StreamingCruise ControlE-CallNavigation Preparation (Ready 4 Nav) - Enables Mmi Radio Plus To Be Upgraded To Mmi NavigationPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringRear Parking Sensors
- 2 X Sdxc Card Reader6 Passive LoudspeakersDab Digital RadioDvd DriveMmi Radio Plus With 8.3" Mmi Screen And Mmi Controller
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Grained Body Protection In Bottom Section Of Front/Rear Bumper, Wheel Arch Trims, Sidre SkirtsBlack Window TrimsBody Colour Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable, Folding, Auto Dimming And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorsFloret Silver C-Pillar Blade In MetallicLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Rear IndicatorsLed Third Brake LightRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Socket In Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Trimmed Multi-Function Steering Wheel With Height And Reach Adjustable4-Way Electric Lumbar Support For Front Seats Including Seat Height Adjustment For Both Front Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestFront/Rear Floor MatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelScript Cloth UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatTitanium Grey Cloth HeadliningTool Kit
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Front, Curtain And Front Side AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Hold AssistPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian RecognitionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsManual Child LocksRemote Central Door Locking
- Inlays In Silver Grey Diamond Paint
- Minimum Kerbweight1250 kgGross Vehicle Weight1815 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked660 kgMax. Loading Weight565 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)405 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4208 cmWheelbase2601 cmWidth (including mirrors)2009 cmHeight (including roof rails)1508 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.2 secTop Speed122 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Coin SeriesTechnikCoin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeGagaqc
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R16Tyre Size Rear215/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style5-Spoke DesignAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL131
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.