Audi Q4 E-Tron Estate125kW 35 55.52kWh Sport 5 Doors Auto [C+S]
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface With Wireless FunctionalityAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" DisplayBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 11.6 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringSwerve Assist And Turn Assist
- 100Kw Dc Charging Capability7.2 Kw On Board ChargerAc And Dc Charging Access Point Positioned On The Rear RightMode 3 Ac Charging Cable 22 Kw
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Glass WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsBody Coloured Door MirrorsContrast Bumpers In Manhattan GreyElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding/Dimming Door Mirrors With Kerb View Includes Integrated Led Indications + Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorLed Daytime Running LightsProjection Light In The Exterior Mirrors, E-Tron Logo Projected From The Underside Of The Exterior Mirror Onto The GroundRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSingle Frame Grille With A Structured, Closed Surface Within An Octagonal Shape
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerAccent Surfaces In Gloss Black - Centre Console Control Panel, Switch Panel And Trim On Front Doors In Gloss BlackAuxiliary Air ConditioningComfort Front Centre ArmrestCompact E-Tron Charging SystemDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayDriver/Passenger Manual Seat Height AdjustmentFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHousehold Plug Type G (Gb)Industry Plug Cee 32 A/230 V/6 H/Long + StraightSingle Front Passenger SeatSteel Grey Cloth HeadliningTool Kit
- Comfort And Sound Pack - Q4 E-TronGloss Styling Pack - Q4 E-TronNon Smoking Pack - Q4 E-TronWhite Interior Light Pack - Q4 E-Tron
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Vehicle Alerting System (Avas)Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectric Child LocksFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsKeyless Go
- Aluminium Look Interior ElementsInlay In Black Paint Finish, Accent Surfaces On The Instrument Panel And Centre Console In Silver Paint Effect Finish
- 19" 5 W Spoke Aero Alloy Wheels With Graphite Grey Gloss FinishTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1890 kgGross Vehicle Weight2475 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight585 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)520 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1490 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4588 cmWheelbase2764 cmWidth (including mirrors)2108 cmHeight (including roof rails)1632 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP170 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW125 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeF4bai1
- Coin SeriesSport [c+s]Coin Description55.52kwhSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726pNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power170Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear255/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5-W SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1560Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)53Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage5-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 4 kW110Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage5-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh55.52Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb335WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL335WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH330WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH17.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb208WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH205WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL208Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.