Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback150kW 40 82.77kWh S Line 5 Doors Auto [Tech Pack]
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface With Wireless FunctionalityBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringSwerve Assist And Turn Assist
- 11Kw Onboard Charger125Kw Dc Charging CapabilityAc And Dc Charging Access Point Positioned On The Rear RightMode 3 Ac Charging Cable 22 Kw
- Audi Sound System With 8 SpeakersDab Digital Radio
- Acoustic Glass WindscreenBody Coloured Door MirrorsContrast Bumpers In Manhattan GreyDriver's Door Mirror MemoryElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding/Dimming Door Mirrors With Kerb View Includes Integrated Led Indications + Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorLed Daytime Running LightsProjection Light In The Exterior Mirrors, E-Tron Logo Projected From The Underside Of The Exterior Mirror Onto The GroundS Line Badges On Front WingsS Line Exterior StylingSide And Rear Window Privacy GlassSingle Frame Grille With A Structured, Closed Surface Within An Octagonal Shape
- 3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40:60 Split Folding Rear Seat Or Folded FullyAccent Surfaces In Gloss Black - Centre Console Control Panel, Switch Panel And Trim On Front Doors In Gloss BlackAuxiliary Air ConditioningBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestCompact E-Tron Charging SystemDriver/Passenger Manual Seat Height AdjustmentFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Door Sill Trims With Aluminium Inlay, Illuminated With S LogoFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHousehold Plug Type G (Gb)Industry Plug Cee 32 A/230 V/6 H/Long + StraightStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit
- Gloss Styling Pack - Q4 E-TronNon Smoking Pack - Q4 E-TronTechnology Pack Without Audi Phone Box - Q4 E-Tron
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Vehicle Alerting System (Avas)Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectric Child LocksFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsKeyless Go
- Aluminium Look Interior ElementsInlay In Dark Matt Brushed Aluminium, Accent Surfaces On Instrument Panel And Centre Console Trim In Chrome Paint Finish, Slate Grey
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2045 kgGross Vehicle Weight2625 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)535 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1460 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4588 cmWheelbase2764 cmWidth (including mirrors)2108 cmHeight (including roof rails)1614 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeF4nac3
- Coin SeriesS Line [tech Pack]Coin Description82.77kwhSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5-Y SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2340Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)70Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage5-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)38Battery Charge Type 4 kW125Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage5-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh82.77Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb512WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL512WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH488WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb318WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH303WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL318
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.