Audi Q7 Estate50 TDI Quattro Sport 5 Doors Tiptronic
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAnti theft alarmRemote central lockingKeyless go with remote central locking
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsRear head restraintsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seatsFolding rear seatsLumbar support4 way adjustable front seat lumbar supportElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seats with memory function for driver's side
- Front armrestComfort front centre armrestLeather seat trimTwin leather upholstery
- Roof railsAluminium roof rails
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adj heated/folding + automatically dimming exterior mirrors with memory + automatic kerb side function for passenger side exterior mirror
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all rear seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure loss indicatorDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger, front side and curtain airbags
- Reverse parking aidRear view cameraReverse parking aidParking system plus - front + rear sensorsFront cross traffic cameraCamera based traffic sign recognitionPASElectromechanical steering
- ABSElectronic Stabilisation Control (ESC) including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Air suspension rear axleAdaptive air suspension
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Digital radioDAB digital radio moduleOEM sound systemAudi sound system with 6 channel amplifier, 180 watt amplifying capacity and 10 loudspeakers including subwooferUSB/iPod interfaceAudi music interface - 2 USB-C ports with charger and data functions
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsAudi matrix LED headlights with dynamic front and rear indicatorsLED rear lightsLED rear tail lights
- Digital Instrument ClusterAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" LCD instrument cluster
- Bluetooth connectionAudi phone box with wireless charging
- Electric tailgatePower operated tailgate
- 2 zone climate control2 zone automatic climate control
- Minimum Kerbweight2165Gross Vehicle Weight3015Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75Max. Towing Weight - Braked3500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight850Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)865No. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2050Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5063Wheelbase2994Width (including mirrors)2212HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1740
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Combined (mpg)41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max34.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.5Top Speed150Engine Power - BHP286Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW210Engine Power - RPM3500Engine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600Engine Torque - RPM2250Engine Torque - MKG61.2
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionTdi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power286Badge Engine CC3.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC2967CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4mgan2
- Tyre Size Front255/55 R19Tyre Size Rear255/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke DesignAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)179Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb213WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min208
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.