Audi Q7 Estate55 TFSI e Quattro S Line 5 Doors Tiptronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency, Individual, Off-Road And All Road)Audi Phone Box With Wireless ChargingAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High-Resolution Lcd Display With Fully Customisable Instrument ClusterCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionElectromechanical SteeringMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Screens Includes 10.1" And 8.6" Screens With Haptic FeedbackNatural Voice RecognitionParking System Plus With 360 Degree Display (Front, Rear And Side Sensors) - Acoustic And Visual Park Assist SystemPower Operated TailgateRear View CameraStart/Stop System
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging Cable75 Litre Fuel TankAdaptive Air SuspensionQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre DifferentialType 2 Mode 3 Charging CableType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- Audi Music Interface - Front 2 Usb-C Ports With Charger And Data FunctionsAudi Sound System With 6 Channel Amplifier, 180 Watt Amplifying Capacity And 10 Loudspeakers Including SubwooferDab Digital Radio Module
- Aluminium Roof RailsAluminium Window TrimAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectrically Adj Heated/Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory + Automatic Kerb Side Function For Passenger Side Exterior MirrorHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldIntegrated Led Indications In Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Tail LightsPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsS Line Badge On WingsS Line Bumpers In Full Body Colour Paint FinishS Line Roof SpoilerS Line Styling Side Ventilation Grilles And Side Skirts
- 3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning Including Remote Pre-Conditioning5 Seat Layout With Isofix Points For The Front Passenger Seat And Rear Passenger SeatBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestElectric Adjustable Front Seat With 4 Way Lumbar Support, Driver Memory FunctionalityFolding Rear SeatsFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoLed Interior Ambient LightingLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment Sill Protection In Stainless SteelRear Head RestraintsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAcoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAudi Pre Sense FrontDriver And Front Passenger, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresHill Hold AssistSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Darkened Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- 20" 5 Spoke Turbine Design Aluminium Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2375 kgGross Vehicle Weight3025 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight650 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)650 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1835 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5063 cmWheelbase2995 cmWidth (including mirrors)2212 cmHeight (including roof rails)1711 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.9 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP381 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW280 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM1370 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Coin SeriesS LineCoin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eBadge Power381Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC2995 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4mgcy3
- Tyre Size Front285/45 R20Tyre Size Rear285/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Spoke Turbine DesignAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)64 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)150Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh17.9NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles34Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb48WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min48WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max47WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb30WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max29WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min30
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb59WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min59WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max61
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb108.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min108.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max104.6
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.