Audi Q7 Estate55 TFSI Quattro Vorsprung 5 Doors Tiptronic
- All Wheel SteeringAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency, Individual, Off-Road And All Road)Audi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionHead Up DisplayMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Screens Includes 10.1" And 8.6" Screens With Haptic FeedbackNatural Voice RecognitionPower Door ClosurePower Operated TailgateStart/Stop System
- 48V Mild Hybrid Technology85 Litre Fuel TankAdaptive Air Sports SuspensionQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre Differential
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charging Functionality In The RearAudi Music Interface - Front 2 Usb-C Ports With Charger And Data FunctionsDab Digital Radio Module
- 3Rd Brake LightAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project Audi Logo Onto The Ground As You Exit Your Q7Audi Hd Matrix Led Headlights With Audi Laser Light + Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBlack Roof RailsBumpers In Contrast Paint Scandium Grey Finish Includes Door Trim And Wheel Arch Trim Strips, Inlays In Door Strip Contain Quattro EmbossingElectric Panoramic Glass SunroofElectrically Adj Heated/Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory + Automatic Kerb Side Function For Passenger Side Exterior MirrorGloss Black Finish For Exterior Audi Rings And Q7 Logos Without Engine BadgingHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldIntegrated Led Indications In Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Tail LightsPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSide Running Boards
- 2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Heated Leather Multi-Function Steering Wheel Including Paddle Shift4 Zone Deluxe Automatic Climate Control7 Seat Layout With Isofix Points For The Front Passenger Seat And Rear Passenger SeatBlack Dinamica HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestDouble Sun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsElectric Adjustable Front Seats/Backrest Bolsters, Lumbar Support, Memory FunctionalityFolding Rear SeatsFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front And Outer Rear Seats For Second RowIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoLuggage Compartment CoverManual Sunblind For The Rear Side Windows And Manual Sunblind For The Rear WindowRear Head RestraintsSeat Ventilation And Massage Function In The FrontSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsTool KitValcona Leather Upholstery With Front Super Sport Seat S Embossed Logo
- City Assist Pack - Q7Comfort And Sound Pack With Bang + Olufsen Premium Sound System - Q7Extended Leather Pack - Q7Titanium Black Styling Pack - Q7/Sq7Tour Pack With Adaptive Cruise Assist - Q7
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAudi Pre Sense FrontChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresHill Hold AssistSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionRemote Central Locking
- Polished Oak Trim With Grey Finished
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2140 kgGross Vehicle Weight2950 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)85 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight810 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)865 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5063 cmWheelbase2995 cmWidth (including mirrors)2212 cmHeight (including roof rails)1741 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb25.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL25.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH25.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.9 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1370 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Coin SeriesVorsprungCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2995 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4mgcx2wf5
- Tyre Size Front285/35 R22Tyre Size Rear285/35 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke Star DesignAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)208 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb250WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH251WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL250
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.