Audi Q7 EstateSQ7 TFSI Quattro 5 Doors Tiptronic [C+S Pack]
- All Wheel SteeringAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency, Individual, Off-Road And All Road)Audi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High-Resolution Lcd Display With Fully Customisable Instrument ClusterBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Screens Includes 10.1" And 8.6" Screens With Haptic FeedbackNatural Voice RecognitionPower Operated TailgateStart/Stop System
- 48V Mild Hybrid Technology85 Litre Fuel TankQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre DifferentialS Specific Adaptive Air Sport Suspension
- Audi Music Interface - Front 2 Usb-C Ports With Charger And Data FunctionsDab Digital Radio Module
- Aluminium Roof RailsAluminium Window TrimAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project Audi Logo Onto The Ground As You Exit Your Sq7Audi Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorElectrically Adj Heated/Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory + Automatic Kerb Side Function For Passenger Side Exterior MirrorHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldIntegrated Led Indications In Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Tail LightsPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsS Exterior Mirrors In SilverS Front And Rear BumpersS Specific Rear Bumper With 4 Exhaust Pipes
- 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control7 Seat Layout With Isofix Points For The Front Passenger Seat And Rear Passenger SeatBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestElectric Adjustable Front Seats/Backrest Bolsters, Lumbar Support, Memory FunctionalityFolding Rear SeatsFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoRear Head RestraintsStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- Comfort And Sound Pack With Bang + Olufsen Premium Sound System - Q7
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAudi Pre Sense FrontDriver And Front Passenger, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresHill Hold AssistSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionRemote Central Locking
- Darkened Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2265 kgGross Vehicle Weight3095 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)85 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight830 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)705 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1890 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5067 cmWheelbase2996 cmWidth (including mirrors)2212 cmHeight (including roof rails)1739 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb23.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min23.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max22.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb12.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max12.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.1 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP507 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW373 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT568Engine Torque - NM770 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG78.5
- Coin SeriesSq7 [comfort+sound]Coin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power507Badge Engine CC4.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC3996 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4mgsw1
- Tyre Size Front285/40 R21Tyre Size Rear285/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style5 Double V SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb277WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max282WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min276
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.