Audi RS 3 SaloonRS 3 TFSI Quattro Carbon Black 4 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Connect Emergency Call And ServiceAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit With Rs Specific Display 12.3" Full Colour Digital Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth InterfaceCollision Avoidance AssistantLane Departure Warning SystemLegal Emergency CallManual Boot OpeningProgressive Power Assisted SteeringParking Assist With Parking System Plus
- Door Mirrors - Electrically Adjustable, Heated, Folding And Auto Dimming On Both SidesFront Spoiler In High Gloss BlackLight And Rain SensorsPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsRs Exterior Features In Gloss BlackRs Sports Exhaust SystemSide Skirt In Carbon InlayCarbon Fibre Engine CoverCarbon Exterior Door MirrorBlack Coloured RoofAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAudi Matrix Led Headlights, Led Rear Lights, Dynamic Front And Rear Indicators And Headlight Cleaning SystemAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Sport Logo Onto The Ground As You Exit Your Rs 3Acoustic Glass Windscreen3Rd Brake Light
- 40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchBlack Cloth HeadliningDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Centre ArmrestFront Sports Seats Rs Embossed LogoFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHoneycomb Stitching And Rs EmbossingIlluminated Door Sill Trims Inlays In Aluminium With Rs 3 LogoManually Adjustable Front SeatsRs EmblemsStainless Steel Pedals And Front Footrest In BlackTool Kit
- Aluminium Interior Elements Pack - Rs3Ambient Lighting Pack - Rs3Mmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch - Rs3Rs Bodystyling - Rs3Storage Pack - Rs3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs/EbdAsrAudi Pre Sense FrontDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEdlEsc - Electronic Stability Control + Traction ControlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagHill Hold AssistSeat Belt Reminder With Passenger Presence Detection In RearTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Dab Digital RadioAudi Sound System Impressive Sound With 10 Loudspeakers Including Centre Speaker And Subwoofer, 6-Channel Amplifier With A Total Output Of 180 Watts
- Rear SuspensionQuattro Permanent Four Wheel Drive
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsElectronically Operated Child LockRemote Control Central Locking
- Full Decorative Carbon Trim
- 19" 5 Y Spoke Matt Black Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1575 kgGross Vehicle Weight2080 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)321 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4542 cmWheelbase2631 cmWidth (including mirrors)1984 cmHeight1412 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesWLTP - MPG - Comb31.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL31.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH31.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.8 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP400 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW294 kwEngine Power - RPM5600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM2250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Coin SeriesCarbon BlackCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737eBadge Power400Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2480 ccCylinders5Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves20CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code8ysrwy
- Tyre Size Front265/30 R19Tyre Size Rear245/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Y SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb202WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH204WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL202
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.