Audi TT RS CoupeTT RS TFSI Quattro 2 Doors S Tronic [Comfort+Sound]
- Audi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Phone Box With Wireless Charging - Qi Enabled Compatible Phone And Additional Bluetooth InterfaceAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit With Rs Specific With 12.3" Full Colour Digital Cluster, 3D Navi, Info, Mmi Functionalities, Rs Specific Menu + G Force IndicatorCruise Control + Speed LimiterEmergency Call ServiceMobile Phone Preparation With Bluetooth InterfaceProgressive Power Assisted SteeringService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Energy RecuperationTp Memo
- Tt Rs Specification Sports Suspension
- Auxiliary Input SocketBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioMmi Radio With Cd Player And Sd/Xc Card SlotOnline Medta Streaming
- 3Rd Brake LightAll Weather Led HeadlightsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlight Range ControlBody Colour BumpersElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable,Foldable And Heated Auto Dimming On Driver Side And Automatic Kerb View Dipping Function On The Passenger SideFront SpoilerGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Dynamic Rear IndicatorsLed Rear LightsLight And Rain SensorsMatt Aluminium Door MirrorsPrivacy GlassRear BootRs Design Body StylingSunband For WindscreenTtrs Fixed Rear WingTwin Oval Tailpipes
- 2 Rear Seats3 Spoke Alcantara Sports Leather Multifunction Plus Steering WheelBlack HeadliningColoured Interior Elements In Slate Grey On The Side Of Seat, Sides Of The Centre Console And Air VentsDeluxe Auto Air Conditioning With Integrated Digital DisplayDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium Inlays And Ttrs LogoFront Centre ArmrestFront Passenger SeatFront Passenger Seat Isofix Location PointHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat With Airbag DeactivationRear Head RestraintsRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentRs Gear Lever Knob In AlcantaraSplit Folding Rear SeatStainless Steel Pedals And FootrestTool KitTtrs Badge On The Steering WheelTtrs Exhaust Sound Button In Centre Console
- Comfort And Sound Pack - Tt RsExtended Leather Package - Tt RsLed Interior Light Pack - Tt/Tt RsNon Smoking Pack - Tt/Tt RsTechnology Pack Without Audi Phone Box - Tt
- 3 Point Front Seat BeltsCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) With Sport Mode, Including Abs, Asr,Ebd And EdlEspFirst Aid KitFront Side AirbagsHead AirbagsHill Hold AssistRs Brake SystemSeatbelt WarningWarning Triangle
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Race Design Inlay
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1450 kgGross Vehicle Weight1875 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Loading Weight425 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)305 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)712 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4201 cmWheelbase2505 cmWidth (including mirrors)1966 cmHeight (including roof rails)1343 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)35.8 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb31.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL31.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH31.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.7 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP400 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW294 kwEngine Power - RPM5850 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT354Engine Torque - NM480 nmEngine Torque - RPM1950 rpmEngine Torque - MKG48.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCC2480 ccCylinders5Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves20CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeFvprsy
- Coin SeriesTt Rs [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eService Interval Mileage19000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power400Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R19Tyre Size Rear245/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Arm PolygonAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)202 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb202WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH202WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL201
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.