Are you thinking of leasing a pickup truck? Did you know that our workshop can fit them for you, and save you up to 50% against dealer prices on most canopies and roller shutters? Vanarama Content Editor Tom Roberts takes a closer look at the Truckman GLS Hard Top canopy.
Pickup trucks look great – there's just something about them. But one of the nicest accessories available today – the Truckman GLS Hard Top canopy – makes them look even better.
What is it? What does it do?
The Truckman GLS Hard Top is a sliding bulkhead window variant with a cab high top designed to sit flush with your pickup cab. The paint is colour coded to match that on your pickup truck, complimenting the look of your vehicle even further.
Let's take a look at some of the key benefits of the Truckman GLS Hard Top:
- Remote central locking – control access to the load space with the touch of a button for added peace of mind and security.
- Heated rear screen – no need to worry about misty windows on your canopy, turn on the heater and away you go.
- Automatic interior light – deal with low light levels, just turn on the lights to make it easier to see what you're doing.
- Opening bulkhead window – if you need to drop something into the back of your van don't worry about dropping the tailgate, just pop open this window instead.
- Sliding side windows – for ventilation and good looks, these sliding windows are easy to open and convenient.
- Tinted windows – it's harder to see inside the back of your truck when the windows are tinted, and if you stick your pet in the back they won't be blinded by the sun!
Thanks to our dedicated accessories workshop, we can save you up to 50% against dealer prices for fitting the exact same products – and you can easily spread the cost of the Truckman GLS Hard Top across your lease period.
Tempted? Then call us today on 01442 838195 today.
*Prices quoted are estimated and may vary depending on the finance product chosen and the initial rental. Please contact us for a tailored quote on 01442 838195