BMW 1 Series Hatchback118i  M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto [LCP/Pro pk]
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Sports seatsFront sports seatsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front head restraintsRear headrests3 rear seat head restraintsHeated front seatDriver and front passenger seat heatingIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for two outer rear seats and front passenger seat with anchorage points
- Sport suspensionM sport suspension
- Trip computerOn board computerEmergency services call systemBMW emergency callMobile phone App interfaceBMW ConnectedDrive online servicesElectronically controlled suspensionRigidly mounted rear subframe - Multi link construction with separate spring / damper configuration and excellent driving characteristics
- Central lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarm and immobiliserCentral lockingRemote control with integrated key with High-gloss Black inlay and M designation and 1 button for open/ close lock, window, open luggage compartmentKeyless goStart/stop button illuminated in centre console with keyless engine start and auto start stop deactivation button
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seats, front pyrotechnic belt tensioners, stopper and belt force limiters, rear coded belt bucklesDrivers airbagAirbags - Front driver/passenger, front and rear curtain head protection, front side, manual deactivation of front passenger airbag
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentManual adjust steering wheelFront centre armrestFront armrestAudio remote controlMulti-function controls for steering wheel
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED front Fog lightsLED front fog lightsLED Indicator lightsLED eyebrow turn indicators
- Electric door mirrorsHeated, electrically adjustable exterior mirror aspheric on driver side, convex on passenger sideDoor mirrors electrically foldableFolding side mirrors with auto dimming/folding wing mirrors with auto dimming
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assistElectronic Stability Program (ESP)Dynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- Rear wiperRear window wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows with open and close fingertip control, anti trap facility and comfort closingAutomatic headlight activationAutomatic windscreen wipers and automatic headlight
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio
- Navigation systemConnected pack professional - 1 SeriesNavigation systemBMW live cockpit professional pack- 1 Series
- Collision avoidance brakingActive guard plus
- Tyre repair kitBMW mobility system
- 2 zone climate controlTwo zone automatic air conditioning
- Bluetooth interfaceBluetooth / WiFi interface for wireless connection of mobile terminal devices and audio streaming
- Minimum Kerbweight1320 kgGross Vehicle Weight1870 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked695 kgMax. Loading Weight550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1200 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4319 cmWidth1799 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2081 cmHeight1434 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium48.7WLTP - MPG - High55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.8 secTop Speed132 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m1
- Coin SeriesM Sport [lcp/pro Pk]Coin DescriptionI Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %83NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power136Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM V Spoke Style 554mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min134
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What about infotainment and media stuff?There's lots of it. All mainstream 1 Series models come as standard with the brand's 'BMW Live Cockpit Plus' package which gives you an 8.8-inch centre-dash display, your access point for a navigation system, Bluetooth with audio streaming, 4G LTE connectivity, an on-board computer and a decent quality six-speaker 100-watt DAB stereo.What is the warranty?This comes with BMW’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.