BMW 2 Series Active Tourer220i MHT M Sport 5 Doors DCT [Tech Plus Pack]
- Active Guard Incl Speed Limiting And Lane Departure Functions With Auto Steering, And Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionAutomatic Powered TailgateBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearIdrive ControllerInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Miles Per Hour Read Out, Tachometer And Fuel GaugeOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningParking Assistant With Active Park Distance Control, Reversing Assistant, Lateral Parking Aid And Rear View CameraServotronic Variable Electric Power Steering (Eps)Widescreen Display
- Drive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeM Adaptive SuspensionSport Automatic Transmission
- Dab Digital Radio
- Automatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBody Colour - Front And Rear Bumpers, Door Handles, Mirror Caps, Roof MouldingsContoured Rear Spoiler In Vehicle Colour With Side Aeroblades In Black High-GlossDirection Indicator Side Lights Integrated Exterior MirrorsDriver Side Exterior Mirror Lighting With Bmw Logo ProjectionDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingExtended High Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Shadow LineHigh Gloss Shadowline Roof RailsKidney Grille With 10 Extra Wide High Gloss Black Fronted Vertical SlatsLed High Level Third Brake LightM Logo Designation In Side ChromeMatt Black Roof TrimsRear Fog LightsRear Window AerialReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterShark Fin AntennaTrailer Stabilisation LogicVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console + Front With Blanking Plug40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestAmbiance Lighting - SwitchableAnthracite HeadliningAutomatic Two Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsDriver And Front Passenger Sports SeatsFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Footwell LightingFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimFront Door Sill Finishers With M DesignationFront Head RestraintsGlovebox With LightHeated Front SeatsInterior Lighting, Front Centre Over Interior Mirror And Rear Centre Automatic Interior Light Activation When Door Is OpenedLuggage Compartment LightingM Specific Floor MatsM Sport Leather Steering WheelMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelSliding Rear Seat BenchStainless Steel PedalsSteering Wheel Column Manual AdjustmentSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThree Rear HeadrestsThree Spoke Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Connected Pack Professional - 2 Series Active TourerExtended Storage Pack - 2 Series Active/Gran TourerTechnology Plus Pack - 2 Series Active Tourer
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats, Front Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners, Stopper And Belt Force Limiters, Rear Coded Belt BucklesAirbag - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Rear Head, Front Side, Curtain Head Protection, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger Airbag PossibleAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Post Collision BrakingBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBraking ReadinessChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCornering Brake ControlCrash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Hand BrakeFront Ventilated Disc BrakesHill Start AssistRear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Locking Wheel BoltsRemote Control With Integrated Key With Silver HighlightThatcham 1 Alarm System With Remote Control And Engine Immobiliser
- Bmw Mobility Tyre Sealing SystemReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1520 kgGross Vehicle Weight2075 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight555 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)415 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1405 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4386 cmWidth1824 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2102 cmHeight1576 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP156 bhpEngine Power - PSYesEngine Power - KW115 kwEngine Power - RPM4700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT177Engine Torque - NM240 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m2
- Coin SeriesM Sport [tech+ Pack]Coin DescriptionISafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power156Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDouble SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL137
- WLTP - MPG - Low33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium48.7WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH45.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.2
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.