BMW 2 Series Coupe220i M Sport 2 Doors Step Auto
- Attentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopBluetooth Hands Free Facility With Usb Audio Interface + Wifi Interface For Wireless Connection Of Mobile Terminal Devices + Audio StreamingBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningDirect Selection ButtonsDrive Off AssistantEco Pro ModeElectric Power SteeringFront/Rear Parking Distance ControlIdrive Controller With Turn And Press FunctionIntegrated Owners HandbookIntelligent FunctionsLive Cockpit Plus With Nav Function 12.3" Instrument Cluster And 14.9" Centre DisplayOil Sensor For Level And GradeOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal ProfileTouch Operation On Control DisplayVariable Sport SteeringWidescreen Multi-Media Display
- Aluminium Lightweight ConstructionBalancer ShaftBmw Twinpower Turbo Four-Cylinder Petrol EngineDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeElectronic Differential LockHigh Precision InjectionM Sport SuspensionPetrol Particulate FilterSport Automatic Steptronic Transmission With Gearshift Paddles, Manual Gearshift Time Display, Launch Control, Coasting Idle Eco Pro/Comfort ModesTwin Scroll Turbocharger With Valvetronic
- Dab Tuner
- Acoustic Windscreen Wipers For Reduced Driving NoiseAdaptive Led HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door Handles Flush With Door SurfaceBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control And Trap ReleaseExhaust Tailpipes X2 - 90Mm In Left And RightFading SupportFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Door Sill Finishers In Black Plastic With Bmw DesignationFront Windscreen Wipers With Integrated Washer JetsGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Shadowline Exterior Trim In Mirror Triangle Cover, Mirror Cover Panel, Mirror Bezel And Window BorderHigh Level Third Brake LightIndicators Integrated Int Mirror HousingLed Registration Plate LightLed Technology Rear Tail Lights, Brake Lights And Turn IndicatorsLightweight EngineeringModel Designation On Right Side Of TailgateOne Piece Kidney Grille With Hight Gloss Chrome SurroundRear BootRear Fog LightsReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterShark Fin AntennaSingle Part Led Rear Lights With Smoked Glass ComponentsTrailer Stabilisation LogicVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console With Blanking Plug2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console3 Zone Automatic Air ConditioningAmbient LightingCompartment In Front Of CupholderConditioned Based ServiceDriver Seat Backrest Width AdjustmentFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront ArmrestFront Door PocketsFront Head RestraintsFront Sport SeatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Glove Compartment With Separate Small CompartmentM Headliner AnthraciteM Sport Leather Steering WheelManually Adjustment Steering Wheel ColumnRear Seat Backrest With Manual 40:20:40 Split FoldingRear Seat Centre Foldable Armrest With Integrated Cup HolderSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment Between Rear SeatsStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleSun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Insert TabThrough Loading System With 40/20/40 Split Folding 2 Rear Seat In 2Nd RowTwo Folding Rear Seat HeadrestsVelour Floor Mats
- Additional Storage Compartment Pack Without Usb - 2 Series CoupeConnected Pack Professional - 2 Series CoupeInterior And Exterior Mirror Pack - 2 Series CoupeM Sport Exterior Styling Aerodynamics Pack - 2 Series Coupe
- 2 Tone HornAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Cornering Brake ControlAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Bmw Emergency CallBrake DryingChild Seat Isofix Attachment For The Two Outer Rear SeatsCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Side Airbags, Integrated In The Door Side Seat Backrest Bolsters For All Seat VariantsDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Hand Brake Including Automatic Hold Function And Automatic Release When Driving OffFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHead Airbags For All 4 Outer SeatsManual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts On 4 Seats Including Front Belt Stopper, Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersTyre Pressure SensorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentDeadlocking Function System To All DoorsDrive Away Locking System On All Doors And Luggage CompartmentLocking Wheel BoltsStart/Stop Button (Illuminated) In Centre Console With Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start-Stop Deactivation ButtonTwo Remote Control Key With Integrated Key - One Button For Open And Close Doors/Fuel Flap/Tailgate And Separate Button For Unlock Luggage Compartment
- Bmw Mobility Tyre Sealing SystemElectrically Powered 12V CompressorReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1490 kgGross Vehicle Weight1965 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight475 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)390 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4537 cmWidth1838 cmWheelbase2741 cmWidth (including mirrors)2068 cmHeight1390 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low31.7WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb44.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL31.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH31.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH43.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL52.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed147 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20m1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %82NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %64NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear255/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 848Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.226 g/kmHC0.019NOx0.013Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL145
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.