BMW 4 Series CoupeM440i xDrive MHT 2 Doors Step Auto
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopBluetooth Hands Free Facility With Usb Audio Interface With Audio StreamingBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Live Cockpit Professional Nav With 12.3" Instrument Display + 10.25" Display, Intelligent Voice Assist, Bmw Os 7, Hdd, 2Usb, 4G Lte ConnectBmw Service HistoryBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based ServiceElectric Power Steering With Servotronic Steering Optimised At All Speed RangesGearshift Time Display In Manual ModeIdrive Controller On Centre ConsoleInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeIntegrated Owners HandbookOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Outside Temp Display With Acoustic Warning, Clock/Date, Service Interval, Odometer/Trip MeterOptimum Shift IndicatorVariable Sport Steering
- 48V Mild Hybrid Technology8 Speed Automatic Steptronic Transmission With Gearshift PaddlesAdaptive M SuspensionBalanced 50/50 Weight DistributionDriving Experience Modes - Comfort,Eco Pro,Sport And Sport+ ModeLow Centre Of GravityM Sport DifferentialPetrol Particulate FilterStroke Dependent DampersXdrive System Permanent All-Wheel Drive Variable Torque Distribution
- Dab TunerElectronic Service Booklet
- Acoustic GlazingAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw Control With Load Dependent Regulating Reaction, Dynamic Compensation Of Braking Dive And Acceleration SquatAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightAutomatically Dimming Electrochromatic Rear View MirrorBmw Emblem On Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBody Colour Fuel Filler FlapBody Colour Roof FinBrushed Aluminium Inserts In The Front Door Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti Trap Facility And Comfort Closing Function All RoundExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFading SupportFront And Rear Bumper SystemFront Apron Plastic In Body ColourGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingIlluminated Bow Type Door Handles In Body Colour Drivers Side With Door LockInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLicence Plate Panel Integrated Into Front Bumper And TailgateLightweight EngineeringM Designation On Front Side Panels, Left And RightM Rear Spoiler In High Gloss BlackOne Piece Front Bumper Cover Including Towing Eye Cover In Body ColourPreparation For High Beam AssistantSide Frame Decorative Moulding Black MattSun Protection GlassTwin Exhaust Tailpipes X2Two Part Led Tailights In L-Shape With Components In Smoked Glass, Brake Light, Led Turn Indicator And Rear Fog LightVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lights In Interior And Door Handle AreaWidened Track And Increased Camber Values For Max Transverse Dynamics, Agility And Steering PrecisionWindow Recess Cover Black High GlossWindscreen Wipers With Integrated Washing JetsXdrive Designation On Left Tailgate
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay2 Rear Seat Headrests3 Spoke M Sport Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Pieces Lashing Eyelets In Luggage Compartment40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat And Rear Centre Armrest With Two CupholdersAmbient Lighting With Welcome Carpet LightAnthracite HeadliningArmrest Integrated In Front And Rear Door Trim + Front Centre Console ArmrestFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Door Exit Lighting (Left / Right)Front And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Footwell LightsFront And Rear Reading LightsFront HeadrestsHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeight Adjustable Mechanically And Infinitely Variable Steering ColumnIlluminated Armrest Storage CompartmentIlluminated Glove Compartment With Separate Small CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightMake-Up Mirror LightsStorage Compartment In Rear Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentVelour Front Floor Mats
- Connected Professional Pack - 4 SeriesM Sport Exterior Styling Pack - 4 Series M440i
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsBattery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Proof Locking System In Rear DoorChild Seat Isofix Attachment For The Two Outer Rear SeatsCoasting In Idle In Eco Pro ModeCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDriver And Front Passenger Side Airbags, Integrated In The Door Side Seat Backrest Bolsters For All Seat VariantsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDry BrakingDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+) - Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake Assist And Cornering Brake Control + Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake Including Automatic Hold Function And Automatic Release Of The Parking Brake When Pulling AwayElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Front And Rear Ventilated Brake DiscFront Passenger Manual Airbag DeactivationHead Airbags For All 4 Outer SeatsHill Start AssistantM Sport SeatbeltsSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSeat Belt With Belt Stopper, Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersSide Impact ProtectionTyre Pressure Monitoring With Three Level Warning StrategyWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentRemote Control With Integrated Key One Button Open/Close Vehicle And Windows, Sole Opening Of The Luggage Compartment Lid And Panic ModeStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation ButtonVehicle Key With M Specific Designation
- Reduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1740 kgGross Vehicle Weight2245 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)59 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)440 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4770 cmWidth1852 cmWheelbase2851 cmWidth (including mirrors)2081 cmHeight1393 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low25WLTP - MPG - Medium36.7WLTP - MPG - High42.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb36.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL25WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH24.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH36.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL42.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEH42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH36.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.5 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP374 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW275 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1900 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30o1
- Coin SeriesM440Coin DescriptionI Xdrive MhtStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power374Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 792mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low257WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL257WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH260WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL175
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.