BMW 5 Series Saloon520d MHT M Sport 4 Doors Step Auto
- Sport suspensionM sport suspension
- Rear headrestsRear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment with rear outer seats includes top tether
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlTraction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Remote central lockingAlarm system (Thatcham 1) with remote control and electronic engine immobiliser
- Front head restraintsFront head restraints with anti-whiplashDrivers airbagAirbags - driver/front passenger, rear and side, first and second row seats head airbags, front passenger seat airbag deactivation + knee airbagTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure indicator3x3 point rear seat beltsThree point seat belts for all four seats
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerOn-board diagnosis - OBDTrip computerOn board computer inc. average speed, fuel consumption, liquid crystal Info display, journey computer, outside temperature display, personal profileMobile phone App interfaceBMW ConnectedDrive online servicesNavigation systemBMW Live Cockpit Professional sat nav system with 12.3" instrument display and high resolution control displayMedia storage32GB hard disc drive (HDD) memory
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsElectric front and rear windows with fingertip open/close + anti-trap facility and comfort closing function
- PASElectric Power Steering (EPS) with ServotronicCruise controlCruise control with brake assist
- Navigation systemConnected package professional - 5 Series
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED 3rd brake lightLED third brake lightLED rear lightsDynamic brake lights with LED technology
- Audio remote controlMultifunction controls for leather steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and length adjustable steering column and activation via lateral lever on the steering columnRear armrestArmrest - front and rear integrated door trim, centre console includes storage compartment, rear centre includes 2 cupholders
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors includes integrated direction indicators and automatic parking function
- Minimum Kerbweight1675Gross Vehicle Weight2345Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight670Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)530No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4963Width1868Wheelbase2975Width (including mirrors)2126HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1479
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium58.9WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High57.6WLTP - MPG - Comb57.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max42.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min58.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max53.3WLTP - MPG - High - Min65.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min57.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.2Top Speed146Engine Power - BHP190Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW140Engine Power - RPM4000Engine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90CC1995Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB47d20o1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0739eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleY Spoke Style 845 MAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.116HCNNOx0.018HC+NOx0.043Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max173WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min129
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.