BMW 5 Series Touring540i xDrive MHT M Sport 5 Doors Auto [Tech/Pro Pack]
- 32Gb Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) MemoryActive GuardBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Gesture ControlBmw Head Up DisplayBmw Live Cockpit Professional Sat Nav System With 12.3" Instrument Display And High Resolution Control DisplayBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorDriving Experience SwitchEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Boot Lid - Electrically Opening/Closing Rear TailgateElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingIdrive Controller With Shortcut ButtonsIntelligent Emergency CallMultifunctional Instrument PanelOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board Computer Inc. Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Liquid Crystal Info Display, Journey Computer, Outside Temperature Display, Personal ProfileOn-Board Diagnosis - ObdPowered By Operating System 7.0Service Interval IndicatorStop/Start ButtonWi-Fi Hotspot
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyAdaptive SuspensionDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEngine Cover With Twin Turbo DesignationPetrol Particulate FilterSteptronic Transmission With Gearshift Paddles On Steering Wheel
- Dab Digital RadioFavourite ButtonsStereo Speaker System
- Acoustic GlazingAll Round Anti-Corrosion SystemAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended Contents Includes Kidney Frame And Struts In High Gloss Black And Black Chrome Exhaust TailpipesBmw Individual Lights Shadow LineBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDoor Handle IlluminationDynamic Brake Lights With Led TechnologyElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort Closing FunctionElectrically Adjustable And Heated Exterior Mirrors Includes Integrated Direction Indicators And Automatic Parking FunctionFolding Exterior Side Mirror With Auto- DimmingFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Active Air Stream Kidney GrilleHigh Gloss Shadow Line Roof RailsIndependent Opening For Tailgate WindowLed Daytime Running LightsLed Third Brake LightM Designation On Front Side Panels, Left And Right In ChromeM Sport Exterior StylingRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSun Protection GlazingTrapezoidal Visible Exhaust TailpipesXdrive Designation On Tailgate
- 12V Power Socket In Front And Rear3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seats With Additional Mechanism In Luggage CompartmentAnthracite HeadliningArmrest - Front And Rear Integrated Door Trim, Centre Console Includes Storage Compartment, Rear Centre Includes 2 CupholdersChild Seat Isofix Attachment With Rear Outer Seats Includes Top TetherCup Holders (2 Front And 2 Rear)Front And Rear Footwell LightsFront Reading LightsHeight And Length Adjustable Steering Column And Activation Via Lateral Lever On The Steering ColumnLockable Glove Compartment With LightM Door Sill FinishersM Specific PedalsM Specific Velour Floor MatsMultifunction Controls For Leather Steering WheelRear HeadrestsRetractable Luggage Compartment Dividing NetSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Spoke Sport M Leather Steering Steering Wheel
- Ambient Lighting Pack - 5 SeriesConnected Package Professional - 5 SeriesM Aerodynamic Pack - 5 SeriesParking Assistant Pack - 5 Series
- Airbags - Driver/Front Passenger, Rear And Side, First And Second Row Seats Head Airbags, Front Passenger Seat Airbag DeactivationAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Assist FunctionBrake Energy RegenerationCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off And Interior LightingDeformation Zones - Front And Rear With Door Reinforcements And Bumpers Up To 2.5 MphDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionEngine Drag Torque ControlFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationFront Head Restraints With Anti-WhiplashHill Start AssistM Sport SeatbeltsMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsPassive Protection For PedestriansRear Door Child Safety LocksSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts For All Four SeatsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel Bolts
- 20" M Y-Spoke Bicolour Light Alloy Wheels With Run Flat Tyres - Style 846 M
- Minimum Kerbweight1850 kgGross Vehicle Weight2535 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight685 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)560 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1700 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4963 cmWidth1868 cmWheelbase2975 cmWidth (including mirrors)2126 cmHeight (including roof rails)1498 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low23.2WLTP - MPG - Medium33.6WLTP - MPG - High39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb34WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL23.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH23WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH32.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEL42.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH38.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL38.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH33.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH12.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.2 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP333 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW245 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30m1
- Coin SeriesM Sport [tec/pro Pk]Coin DescriptionI XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power333Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R20Tyre Size Rear275/30 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleY Spoke Style 846 MAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.071 g/kmHC0.008NOx0.01Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low277WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL273WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH280WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL180
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.