BMW Ix Estate240kW xDrive40 M Sport 77.6kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Attentiveness AssistBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Natural InteractionBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCondition Based ServiceConnected Edrive ServicesElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicEngine Start/Stop ButtonIdrive ControllerIntegrated Owners HandbookLive Cockpit Professional With Head Up Display Including 12.3" Instrument Cluster And 14.9" Central DisplayService Interval Indicator
- Ac Charging Up To 11KwBmw Xdrive SystemDc Charging Up To 150KwDouble Wishbone Front AxleEdrive Exterior SoundElectric Drive UnitFlexible ChargerHigh Voltage 70Kwh BatteryMode 3 Charging Cable
- Dab Tuner Enables Digital Radio ReceptionHarman/Kardon Surround Sound Audio System With 18 Speakers And 655WPersonal EsimUsb Connections (2 X Type C In Cupholder Area And 2 X Type C On Rear Of Front Seats)Wireless Charging Tray
- Bmw Iconic Sound ElectricBody Colour Plastic Front ApronBody Colour Roof FinClimate Comfort WindscreenDarkened Glass For Head Light And Smoked Glass For Tail LightDaylight Driving LightsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Integrated Door Handles Flush With The Door SurfaceElectrically Heated And Folding Side Mirrors With Automatic Parking Function And Automatic Anti-Dazzle Function On Drivers Side MirrorFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsFuel Filler Flap - Right Rear In Body ColourHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantLed Rear LightsLeft Charging Flap On The Front SideLicence Plate Panel Integrated Into Front Bumper And TailgateM Sport Specific BumpersModel Logo - Ix On Left Of Tailgate And Xdrive Model Inscription And Model Designation On Right Of TailgateOne Piece Front Bumper Cover Including Towing Eye Cover In Body ColourRain Sensor + Automatic Driving Lights ControlRear Window WiperSide Frame Decorative Moulding Black High GlossThird Brake Light Featuring Led TechnologyVertical Intelligence Panel Kidney GrilleWelcome Light CarpetWindow Cavity Cover In Black High Gloss
- 12V - Power Sockets With Front Centre Console And Luggage CompartmentAdjustable Steering ColumnAmbient Interior LightingAnthracite HeadliningFixed Luggage Compartment CoverFour Cupholders (2 Front And 2 In Rear Centre Arm Rest)Four Lashing Eyes In Luggage CompartmentFour Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door PocketsGlove Box With Electric Unlocking (Button Next To Glove Box Lid)Headrests For All SeatsPolygonal Steering WheelSeat Back With Flap PocketSeat Occupancy Detection For Driver And Passenger SideSplit Folding Rear SeatsStationary CoolingStorage Space Underneath The Floor Insert In Luggage CompartmentStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleTool Kit
- Connected Package Professional - IxDriving Assistant Professional Pack - IxExpanded Exterior Mirror Pack - IxM Sport Aerodynamics Bodystyling Pack - Ix
- Active ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Bmw Emergency CallBrake Energy RegenerationChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCrash SensorDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability Control With Extended ContentsElectromechanical Parking BrakeFront Brake Discs With Interior VentilationHill Start AssistantHornIntegrated Sport Braking SystemPassive Protection For PedestriansRear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationRecuperation SystemSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts For All Four SeatsTyre Pressure SensorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm SystemEngine ImmobiliserInterior Entre Lock SwitchLocking Wheel BoltsTwo Vehicle Keys
- Diagonal Stitching On Seats
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2365 kgGross Vehicle Weight3010 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight645 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1750 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.8
- Length4953 cmWidth1967 cmWheelbase3000 cmWidth (including mirrors)2230 cmHeight1695 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.1 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP326 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW240 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT464Engine Torque - NM630 nmEngine Torque - MKG64.2
- CC1 ccCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeXe2a01n0
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin Description240kw Xdrive40 76.6kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eBadge Power326Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front255/50 R21Tyre Size Rear255/50 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleStyle 1012Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2145Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)1305Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)645Battery Charge Type 3 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)435Battery Charge Type 4 kW11Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh76.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low470WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium490WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High457WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High336WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City481WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb413WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min414WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max397WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low17.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium16.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High18.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High24.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City17.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb20WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min20WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max21WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High208.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City298.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb256.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max246.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min257.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High284WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low292WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium304.5
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.