BMW Ix3-E Electric Estate210kW M Sport Pro 80kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Apple Car Play And Android AutoAttentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopBmw Drive RecorderBmw Gesture ControlBmw Live Cockpit Professional With 12.3" Instrument Display + 12.3" High Resolution Centre Display Nav Function And Intelligent Voice AssistantBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCheck Control SystemCondition Based Service - Bmw Service History, Electronic Service Booklet, Integrated Owner's HandbookEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingFront/Rear Parking Distance ControlHead Up DisplayLateral Parking AidParking Assistant Plus With 360 Degree Surround View Camera System And Remote 3D ViewPasPersonal ProfileWi-Fi Hotspot
- Edrive Exterior SoundSafety Battery Terminal Clamp
- Harman/Kardon Surround Sound Audio System
- Acoustic Front Side WindowsAcoustic WindscreenAir Breathers With Bmw I LogoBlack Kidney FrameBlue Ring Around Bmw LogosBmw I Badge On The Kidney GrilleBmw Iconic Sound ElectricBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersExtended High Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimExterior Mirrors Electrically Adjustable, Foldable, Heated With Memory, Auto-Dimming Drivers Side And Aspherical On Passengers SideFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFull Led Rear Lights With 3D SculptingGreen Tinted Heat Protection Glazing GlassHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsHigh Gloss Shadowline Exterior TrimInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionL-Shaped Air Intakes In Blue AccentsLed Third Brake LightM Aerodynamic ExteriorM Badging On The Front Side (Left And Right)M Design Rear Apron With High-Gloss Black Inlays With Frozen Grey Trim PanelM Sport Front Bumper With Ix3 Specific Design With Blue ContentsMetallic PaintModel Logo On Left TailgateModel Specific Design Elements - Frozen Grey Decorative Elements And Pearl Chrome Decorative StripPanoramic Glass Sunroof, Two Parts, Electric Actuation, Sliding Function, Wind Deflector, Sun Protection With Floating HeadlinerRear Diffuser In BlueRear WiperSport Front Apron With Bmw I Blue AccentsSun Protection GlassVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Drivers Seat40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningBlue Accent Around The Logo On The Steering WheelBlue Accent On The Gear SelectorBlue Accent On The Start/Stop ButtonDeletion Lumbar Support/Width Adjustment Passenger SideDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Sports Electric Seats With Driver's Side Electric Backrest Width Adjustment And MemoryHeated Steering WheelIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLuggage Compartment LightingM Sport Leather Steering WheelMode 3 Charging Cable 22KwPassenger Side Electric Backrest Width AdjustmentRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersSeat Backrest Adjustment For Rear SeatVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Connected Pro Pack - Ix3Driving Assistant Professional Package - Ix3Extended Storage Pack - Ix3
- Abs/EbdActive ProtectionAirbags - Driver And Front PassengerBmw Emergency CallBrake Energy RegenerationCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCrash Sensor - Activation Of Airbags, Hazard Warning Lights, Battery Safety Cut-Off And Interior Lighting + Deactivation Of Fuel PumpDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDstc-Dynamic Stability And Traction ControlFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationHead Airbags For First And Second Row SeatsM Sport Seat BeltsSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seatbelts To All Seats With Front And Outer Rear Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Seat Belt Force LimitersTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentComfort Access System
- Aluminium Rhombicle With Pearl Chrome Interior TrimGalvanic Embellisher For ControlsSensatec DashboardSensatec Instrument Panel
- 20" M Aerodynamic Alloy Wheels In M Bicolour Style 890Tyre Repair Kit (Including Tyre Sealant And 12V Compressor)
- Minimum Kerbweight2180 kgGross Vehicle Weight2725 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight545 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1560 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4734 cmWidth1891 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1668 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP286 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW210 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeHa0001n0
- Coin SeriesM Sport ProStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power286Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear275/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleM Aero Style 890Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2400Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)34Battery Charge Type 3 kW150Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh80Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEL562WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEH558WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEL569WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEH565WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEL508WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEH505WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEL355WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEH354WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL566WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH562WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb455WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL455WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH452WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEL15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEH15.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEL15WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEH15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEL16.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEH17WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEL24.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEH24.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEL15.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEH15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEH4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEL4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEH2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEL2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEL3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEH4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEL4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEH4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEL4.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEH220WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEL221WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL352WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb283WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH281WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL283WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEH314WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEL316WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEH347WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEL349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEH351WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEL354
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.