BMW X1 EstatesDrive 18i M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserAlarmRemote control Thatcham category 1 alarmCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentKeyless goStart/stop button with comfort go keyless engine start and auto start stop deactivation button
- Sports seatsFront sports seatsFront head restraintsFront/rear adjustable head restraintsRear headrests3 rear headrestsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seatHeated front seatDriver and front passenger heated seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for two outer rear seats and front passenger seat with anchorage pointsFront armrestStanding free front adjustable armrest and fixed in different positions
- Heated door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsExterior mirrors - electrically folding with anti-dazzleElectric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable door mirrors with aspheric on driver side, convex on passenger side with integrated indicators
- PASServotronic PASReverse parking aidPark assist systemFront parking sensorFront/rear park distance control (PDC)
- Trip computerOn board computerService indicatorService interval indicatorMobile phone App interfaceBMW Online servicesTyre pressure monitorTyre puncture warning systemAdaptive dampersRigidly mounted rear subframe - Multi link construction with separate spring / damper configuration and excellent driving characteristicsDigital Instrument ClusterInstrument cluster with Black optic display featuring superimposed dials and 5.7" colour displayNavigation systemBMW Navigation system with 8.8" monitor and 800X480 pixel resolution
- Curtain airbagsFront and rear head airbagsDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsSide airbagsDriver/front passenger side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitor3x3 point rear seat beltsThree point seat belts in all belts
- Front armrestFront centre armrest/sliding coverAudio remote controlMultifunction steering wheelLeather seat trimDakota leather upholstery with perforation and contrast stitchingFront armrestCentre armrest in 20 degree part rear seat backrest
- ABSABS/EBDTraction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCESPDynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- LED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED Indicator lightsLED direction indicator lights in headlight eyebrowLED daytime running lightsBMW Icon design LED daytime driving lights
- Rear wiperRear window wash/wipeWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsElectric windows - front and rear, with open/close fingertip control, anti-trap facility and comfort closing
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning
- Electric tailgateAutomatic tailgate opening
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio
- Rear armrestExtended storage package - X1
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple CarPlay
- Alloy wheels18" M double-spoke light alloy wheels finished in Ferric grey and burnished - style 570M
- Minimum Kerbweight1430Gross Vehicle Weight2025Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51Max. Towing Weight - Braked1700Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight595Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)505No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1550Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4447Width1821Wheelbase2670Width (including mirrors)2060Height1598Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)41.5EC Extra Urban (mpg)61.4EC Combined (mpg)52.3WLTP - MPG - Low31.4WLTP - MPG - Medium42.2WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Min31.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max30.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7Top Speed126Engine Power - BHP140Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW103Engine Power - RPM4600Engine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220Engine Torque - RPM1480Engine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6CC1499Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionSdrive IStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power140Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 570Alloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)122Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.286HC0.018NOx0.023HC+NOxNParticles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max209WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min153
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.