BMW X2 HatchbackxDrive 25e M Sport 5 Doors Auto [Tech Pack II]
- Active Guard Incl Approach Control Warning With City Brake Function And Person Warning With City Brake FunctionApple Car PlayAutomatic Powered Electric BootlidBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningConnected Edrive ServicesEdrive Button Activates Auto Edrive, Max Edrive And Save Battery ModesEdrive Specific Displays In Instrument Cluster And CidElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicElectro Hydraulically Controlled Multi Plate Clutch In Rear AxleEnergy Efficient Operating StrategyFront Axle Single Joint With Specific Axle Kinematics To Minimise Drive Influences On Steering + Provide Increased Rigidity Agile Driving BehaviourFront/Rear Park Distance ControlInstrument Cluster With Black Optic And 5.7" Colour Display + Speedometer + Tachometer + Fuel Gauge + Instant Fuel EconomyIntegrated Owners HandbookLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOperation By Idrive With Direct Selection Buttons And 8 Programmable ButtonsOptimum Shift IndicatorPark Assist SystemPersonal ProfileReal Time Traffic InformationTmc For Lifetime Of VehicleVariable And Stepless Distribution Of Drive Torque Between Front And Rear Axle
- 12V Compressor With Integrated Sealant Injection Bottle And Hose2.4Kw Ac Charging With 5M CableAc Fast ChargingAluminium Lightweight Construction Including CrankcaseAnti Roll Bar Front And RearAutomatic TransmissionBalancer ShaftDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEdrive Exterior SoundElectric Engine Installed Under Rear Seats Driving The Rear WheelsElectronic Differential LockHigh Precision InjectionLithium-Ion High Voltage Battery (10.0 Kwh) Fitted Under Rear SeatsPerformance ControlTransmission Of Power To Rear Axle Via Front Axle Differential And Two-Part Cardan ShaftTwin Tube Gas Filled Shock Absorbers With Degressive Characteristic CurveXdrive Electric Drive, After Activation Of The Electric Motor And Common Drive Via All Four Wheels
- Bluetooth Audio StreamingBmw Professional RadioDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Telephone Controls
- Adjustable HeadlightsAero CurtainAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Badge On Bonnet, Tailgate With Integrated Tailgate Release And C PillarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Colour Roof TrimsChrome Kidney Grille With Black Vertical SlatsClear Lenses Direction Indicator LightsDark Shadow Front Air IntakesDaytime Running LightsDifferentiation Of Xev Vehicles - Blue Ring Around Bmw Roundel On Wheel Hub/Tailgate/Bonnet/C-Pillar/Steering Wheel And Side Panel InscriptionDirection Indicator Side Lights Integrated In Exterior Mirrors Using Led TechnologyDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Folding Exterior Mirrors With Anti-DazzleElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors Glass Aspheric On Driver's Side And Convex On Passenger SideEngine Designation On Electric Bootlid - RightFingertip Control / Anti-Trap Function On Electric WindowFront And Rear Bumper SystemFront And Rear Electric WindowsGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Front Side Air Intake With Matt Black InsertHigh Gloss Black In Window Frame, Recess Covers And B-Pillar TrimHigh Gloss Shadowline In Window Frame, Recess Covers, Mirror Frame And B-Pillar/C- Pillar TrimHigh Level Third Brake LightM Logo Designation In Side ChromeM Rear SpoilerModel Designation In Left TailgateRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tail Lights With Led Technology And 3D DesignRear Window AerialRear Window Wiper With Wash/Wipe FunctionReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterShark Fin AntennaSingle Exhaust Tailpipes With Chrome Finishers 90Mm In LeftVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console3 Spoke M Sport Nappa Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel40:20:40 Manually Split Folding Rear Seat With Two Tilt Positions For BackrestAnthracite HeadliningArmrest In Centre Section Of Rear Seat Backrest And FoldingAutomatic Two Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceContrast Stitching On Centre Console And Mid Section Of Dashboard To Match Upholstery SeamDriver And Front Passenger Seat HeatingDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket HoldersFloor Mats With Black Surround And M Flag Detail On Front MatsFront And Rear Door ArmrestsFront ArmrestFront Axle Always DrivenFront Door Sill Finishers With M DesignationFront Head RestraintsFront Sports SeatsIlluminated Charging Socket With Visual Display Of Charge StatusInterior Light In Front Centre Interior Mirrors And Rear Centre Auto Interior Light Activation When Door Is Opened When Ignition Switched OffLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage Compartment Loading Edge With Stainless Steel InsertLuggage Compartment With Underfloor Storage And Four Lashing EyesPre-Conditioning Of Battery For Optimum Operating TemperaturePre-Conditioning Of Interior Via Bmw Remote App Or Setting Time Within Idrive MenuRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRetaining Strap On The Left Side Of The Luggage CompartmentSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Rear Headrests
- Additional Interior Lighting Pack - X2Extended Storage Pack - X2M Sport Aerodynamic Pack - X2Technology Pack 2 - X2
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats, Front Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners, Stopper And Belt Force Limiters, Rear Coded Belt BucklesAirbags - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Rear Head, Front Side, Curtain Head ProtectionAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAsc - Active Stability ControlBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking ReadinessChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCrash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release With Hazard Warning Lights And Interior Lighting + Battery Safety Cut-OffDriver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Security CheckDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Parking Brake With Automatic Drive ReleaseFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Ventilated Brake DiscHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistMulti Collision Braking SystemRear Brake DiscsSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsTyre Pressure MonitorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Auto Door Lock When DrivingCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentEngine ImmobiliserIncorrect Fuel Protection SystemLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Including Integrated Key With M Specific HighlightRemote Control Thatcham Category 1 AlarmStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation Button
- Dash Top Finished In Black With Decorative Stitching Line On Upper SectionHigh Gloss Black Centre Console
- 19" Burnished M Double Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Finished In Orbit Grey - Style 715MBmw Mobility Tyre Sealing SystemReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Insurance Group 219Coin SeriesM Sport [tech Ii Pk]Coin DescriptionE XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power220Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Minimum Kerbweight1730 kgGross Vehicle Weight2300 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36 litresMax. Loading Weight570 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)410 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1290 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4360 cmWidth1824 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight1512 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed121 mphEngine Power - BHP220 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW162 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT284Engine Torque - NM385 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG39.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeXb2131m0
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R19Tyre Size Rear225/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDouble SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)228Battery Charge Type 2 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)192Battery Charge Type 3 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)144Battery Charge Type 4 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years6Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh10Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low19.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium16.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High17.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High25.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City17.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb20WLTP - AER (km) - City57WLTP - AER (km) - Comb48WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Low52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Medium63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Extra High40WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City59WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH51WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb15.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH15.1WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb19.4WLTP - AER (miles) - City35.4WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb29.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low3.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium3.8WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb3.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City36.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb32.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH31.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL32.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Extra High24.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High37.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Low32.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Medium39.1Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity8.8
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low217WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEL217WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEH218WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium147WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEL147WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEH148WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High142WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEL142WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEH143WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High181WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEL181WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEH182WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb167WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEL167WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEH168WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb16WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb40WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL40WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH41
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low29.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEL29.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEH29.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEL44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEH43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEL44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEH44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High35.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEL35.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEH35.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb38.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL38.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH38.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low9.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEL9.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEH9.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High6.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEL6.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEH6.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.4WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.8WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb403.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb156.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL156.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH156.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.