BMW X3 EstatexDrive 30e M Sport 5 Doors Auto [Tech/Pro Pack]
- Active GuardAttentiveness AssistBluetooth Hands Free Telephone Connection With Usb Audio Interface + Audio StreamingBmw Drive RecorderBmw Gesture ControlBmw Live Cockpit Professional Nav System Including 12.3" Instrument Display + 12.3 High Resolution Control DisplayBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based Service - Bmw Service History, Electronic Service Booklet, Integrated Owner's HandbookConnected Drive ServicesCruise Control With Brake Function + Speed LimiterElectric Boot LidFront/Rear Parking Distance ControlHead Up DisplayIdrive Controller With 8 Favourite ButtonsInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableStop/Start SystemVariable Sports Power Steering
- Adaptive SuspensionCharging Cable - Mode 2Drive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEdrive Exterior SoundIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionMulti-Link Rear SuspensionPerformance ControlSport Automatic Transmission With Gearshift Paddles
- Bmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab TunerHifi Loudspeaker Audio System
- Acoustic GlazingAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBlack Finish On B PillarsBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Electric Adjust Heated Aspherical Door MirrorsBody Colour Roof MouldingsBody Coloured BumpersDirection Indicator, Side Repeaters, Integrated In Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsExhaust Tailpipes - Dual, Round, Split Left And Right With Chrome FinisherFingertip Control / Anti-Trap Function On Electric WindowFolding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Chrome Tailpipes FinishersGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsHigh Gloss Shadowline Exterior Trim In Decorative Moulding Side Frame/Recess Cover/Guide Rail/B, C Pillars/Mirror Frame And Triangle With Mirror BaseHigh Level 3Rd Brake Light Incorporating Led TechnologyInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLed Tail LightsLightweight EngineeringM Aerodynamic BodystylingModel DesignationRear WiperShark Fin AntennaSide Exterior M Designation BadgesSun Protection GlassVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable Interval
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console3 Rear Headrests3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Lashing Points To Secure Luggage40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Loading SystemAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningAutomatic Interior Light When Door Is Opened/Ignition Switched Off Or Via Remote KeyFoldable Storage Floor With CompartmentFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Bottle Holders Integrated Into Door Trim Storage CompartmentsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Footwell LightsFront Head RestraintsFront Sports SeatsFront/Rear Courtesy Lights With Soft On/Off DimmingFront/Rear Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLeather Gear KnobLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingM Sport Leather Steering WheelMultifunction Steering WheelParcel Shelf Removeable And Storable Under Boot FloorReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRemovable / Retractable Luggage CoverSeat Backrest Width AdjustmentSlope Adjustable Rear SeatsStorage Compartment In Rear Centre Console And Front/Rear Door TrimsSun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentTwo Front Cupholders With Removable Oddments Tray/LidVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Connected Pro Pack - X3Driving Assistant Pack - X3
- Active ProtectionAdb - Automatic Differential BrakeAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCrash Sensor - Activation Of Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Light And Interior LightingDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver And Front Passenger Front And Side Airbags With Passenger Deactivation And Its Front And Rear Head AirbagsDsc+Dynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistM Sport SeatbeltSeatbelt Security Check For Front SeatsSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seatbelts To All Seats With Front And Outer Rear Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Seat Belt Force LimitersTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure SensorVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentElectronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Including Two Integrated Key - One Button For Open/Close All Lockable Content, Windows And Separate Button For Open Luggage CompartmentRemote Control Thatcham Category 1 AlarmStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation Button
- Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1990 kgGross Vehicle Weight2600 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight610 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1500 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4708 cmWidth1891 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1676 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.1 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP292 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW215 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20m1
- Coin SeriesM Sport [tec/pro Pk]Coin DescriptionEStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0739eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power292Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/50 R19Tyre Size Rear245/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleY SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)360Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)264Battery Charge Type 2 kW2.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)222Battery Charge Type 3 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)144Battery Charge Type 4 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh12Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low27WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium23.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High23WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High32.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City24.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb25.9WLTP - AER (km) - City52WLTP - AER (km) - Comb42WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Low47WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Medium53WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Extra High40WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City51WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb49WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL49WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH45WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb19.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL19.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH20WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb24.9WLTP - AER (miles) - City32.3WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb26.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High1.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low2.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium2.6WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb2.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City31.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb30.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH28WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL30.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Extra High24.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High34.8WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Low29.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Medium32.9
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low247WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium174WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High156WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High184WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb182WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEL181WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEH193WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb25WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb47WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL46WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH54
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low25.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium36.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High40.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High34.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb35.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL35.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH33.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low10.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium7.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High8.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.5WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.9WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL2.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH2.4WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb313.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb134.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL134.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH117.7
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.