BMW X6 EstatexDrive40d MHT M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto [Pro Pack]
- 50Gb Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) MemoryActive Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate Two Part With Top Hinged Section Open And Manual Bottom Hinged SectionBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Digital Live Cockpit Professional - 12.3" Digital Instrument Panel And 12.3" Cid, With Touch/Voice CommandBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw TeleservicesBrake Force DisplayBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCruise Control With Brake AssistFront/Rear Park Distance Control (Pdc)Idrive Touch Controller With Shortcut ButtonsLights On WarningOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board Computer Inc. Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Liquid Crystal Info Display, Journey Computer, Outside Temperature Display, Personal ProfileService Interval IndicatorSpeed Limit Info DisplaySpeed Limiting Function
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyDiesel Particulate FilterDouble Wishbone Front AxleDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEight Speed Steptronic Sport Automatic Transmission And Gearshift Paddles On The Steering WheelSafety Battery Terminal ClampVariable Vane Geometry
- Dab Tuner Enables Digital Radio ReceptionFavourite ButtonsUsb Connection, Usb Type A 1.5A In Cupholder, Usb Type C 3A In Centre Armrest
- Active Air Stream Kidney Grille With High-Gloss ChromeAdaptive Air Flap Control Bar In High-Gloss BlackAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Individual Exterior Line Aluminium SatinatedBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesDynamic Brake Lights With Led TechnologyExhaust Tailpipes - Single, Left And Right With Chrome FinisherFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Electric Windows With Open And Close Fingertip Control, Anti Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Outer And Central Air Intakes On Front Bumper With Pearlescent Chrome FinishHigh Gloss Black Side ElementsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsM Aerodynamic Body StylingM Designation On Left And Right Front Side PanelsM Sport Exhaust SystemRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight Activation And Windscreen Wiper ControlSatin Aluminium Side Window GraphicThird Brake Light In Rear SpoilerWelcome Light CarpetX6 On Left TailgateXdrive Designation On Right Tailgate
- 12V - Power Sockets With 2X Centre Console And 1X Luggage Compartment40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsCentre And Rear Interior LightChild Seat Isofix Attachment With Rear Outer Seats Includes Top TetherCompartment In Front Of CupholderElectrical Steering Column With Adjustable Height And Length With Activation And Control On The Steering ColumnFoldable Rear Centre Armrest With 2 Cupholders And Storage CompartmentFront And Rear Cupholders X 2Front And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Door Sill Inlays With Illuminated Bmw M DesignationFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimFront Reading LightsLight Inside Glove CompartmentLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment Floor Panel With Integral Storage TrayLuggage Compartment LightingM Leather Steering WheelM Specific KeyM Specific Velour Floor MatsMake-Up Mirror LightsMultifunction Controls For Leather Steering WheelMultifunctional HooksRear Head RestraintsSeat Back With Flap PocketSeat Occupancy Detection For Driver And Passenger SideStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsToolkit Located In Luggage Compartment
- Ambient Light Interior Pack - X6Connected Package Professional - X6Expanded Exterior Mirror Pack With Electric Folding Door Mirror - X6Non-Smokers Pack - X6
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Driver/Front Passenger, Rear And Side, First And Second Row Seats Head Airbags, Front Passenger Seat Airbag Deactivation + Knee AirbagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBrake Fade CompensationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting + Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDeformation Zones - Front And Rear With Door Reinforcements And Bumpers Up To 2.5 MphDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationFront And Rear Seatbelts With Seatbelt Stopper, Seatbelt Tensioner For Front And Outer Rear Seats And Belt Force LimiterFront Head Restraints With Anti-WhiplashHill Start AssistantIntegrated Brake SystemM Sport Braking SystemMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsPassive Protection For PedestriansSide Impact ProtectionTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Closing System With Central LockingDriver And Front Passenger Door Centre Lock SwitchLocking Wheel BoltsThatcham 1 Alarm System With Remote Control And Engine Immobiliser
- Start/Stop Toggle Diamond Shaped Trim Finisher In Pearl Chrome
- Run Flat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight2215 kgGross Vehicle Weight2950 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight735 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)580 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1530 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.6
- Length4935 cmWidth2004 cmWheelbase2975 cmWidth (including mirrors)2212 cmHeight1696 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium42.8WLTP - MPG - High47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max38.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.5 secTop Speed154 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2993 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB57d30t2
- Coin SeriesM Sport [pro Pack]Coin DescriptionXdrive D MhtStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front275/35 R22Tyre Size Rear315/30 R22Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type22" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 742mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.096 g/kmNOx0.024HC+NOx0.037Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium173WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min183
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.