BMW Z4 RoadstersDrive 20i Sport 2 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- Leather seat trimVernasca leather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight adjustable mechanically and infinitely variable steering columnAudio remote controlSport multifunction leather steering wheel
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring with three level warning strategyDrivers airbagAirbags - Front driver and passenger, front and side impact protection
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsHeated front seatDriver and front passenger heated seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachments for passenger seatSports seatsM Sport seats for driver and passenger
- Tyre pressure monitorRun flat indicatorMobile phone App interfaceBMW ConnectedDrive online servicesDigital Instrument ClusterBMW Live Cockpit Professional with 10.25" high resolution instrument and control display
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsFingertip control / anti-trap function on electric window
- PASElectric power steeringPASVariable sport steering
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assistESPDynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- AlarmThatcham cat 1 remote alarmKeyless goStart/stop button with Comfort Go keyless engine start and auto Start/stop deactivation buttonImmobiliserElectronic vehicle immobiliserCentral lockingClosing system with central locking
- LED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED Indicator lightsLED IndicatorsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime driving lights
- USB/iPod interfaceUSB connection
- Electric door mirrorsExterior mirrors - electrically folding with anti-dazzle
- 2 zone climate controlTwo zone automatic air conditioning
- Navigation systemConnected package professional - Z4
- Tyre repair kitBMW Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1430 kgGross Vehicle Weight1740 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Loading Weight310 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)281 litresNo. of Seats2Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4324 cmWidth1864 cmWheelbase2470 cmWidth (including mirrors)2024 cmHeight1304 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)38.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)53.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)46.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low28.8WLTP - MPG - Medium40.4WLTP - MPG - High45.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb39.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Min28.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min45.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.6 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP197 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW145 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1450 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20o1
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionI SdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %91NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power197Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear255/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleV Spoke Style 770Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)139 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low223WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min223WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min161
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.