Abarth 695 Hatchback1.4 T-Jet 180 3 Doors [Monza Exhaust]
- 7" Tft Instrument Display With Sports ModeApple Car Play/Android AutoDualdrive PasEcall Emergency Call SystemGarrett TurboRain And Dusk SensorsRear Parking SensorsSports ButtonTrip ComputerWakeup Screen For 7" Radio
- Koni Front And Rear Suspension With Frequency Selective Damping TechnologyTorque Transfer Control (Ttc)
- 6 Speakers
- 3Rd Brake Light695 BadgeActive Record Monza Exhaust With Rotated TipsBlack Front And Rear Bumper InsertsBody Coloured BumpersDark Tinted Rear Quarter WindowsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsLed Daytime Running LightsPoly Elliptical Halogen HeadlightsRear Window DefrosterRear WiperTar Cold Grey Door HandlesTar Cold Grey Mirror CapsWindow Integrated Aerial With Aluminium Roof Cap
- 12V Socket2 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAluminium GearknobDriver/Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentEnglish HandbookFabric Abarth Corsa Racing Upholstery By Sabelt With Anthracite Grey ShellFloor MatsFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seat MemoryFront Sports SeatsGloveboxHeight Adjustable Steering WheelHigh Performance Bmc Air FilterMatt Black DashboardRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Steering Wheel In Leather And Alcantara With Carbon Fibre DetailingStainless Steel Pedal Covers
- Tech Pack - 695/695C
- 240X11 Mm Drilled Rear Brake Discs305X28 Mm Drilled And Ventilated Front Brake Discs4 Piston Fixed Yellow Front Brake Calipers In Aluminium By BremboAbsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEsp + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill HolderFront Side AirbagsHead Protection Side AirbagTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWindow Airbags
- AlarmImmobiliserPower Door LocksRemote Central Locking
- 17" Montecarlo Alloy WheelsFix And Go Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb166 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh166 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel156 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1368 ccCompression Ratio9.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)72 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)84 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears5 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb40.9
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.4 ccBadge Power180Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionT-Jet 180Coin SeriesMonza ExhaustGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731DManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage72000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.7 secEngine Power - Bhp180 bhpEngine Power - Kw132 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm250 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2250 rpmTop Speed140 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/40 R17Tyre Size Rear205/40 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleMontecarloWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1485 mmLength3660 mmWheelbase2300 mmWidth1627 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1893 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)550 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.