Abarth 695 Hatchback1.4 T-Jet 180 Turismo 3 Doors
- 7" Tft Instrument Display With Sports ModeAlcantara CockpitApple Car Play/Android AutoDualdrive PasEcall Emergency Call SystemGarrett TurboRain And Dusk SensorsRear Parking SensorsSports ButtonTrip ComputerUconnect Live ServiceWakeup Screen For 7" Radio
- Koni Front And Rear Suspension With Frequency Selective Damping TechnologyTorque Transfer Control (Ttc)
- 3Rd Brake Light695 Turismo BadgeDual Mode Record Monza Exhaust System With Four TailpipesElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsLed Daytime Running LightsOil Cap With KeyPrivacy GlassRear Window DefrosterRear WiperTar Cold Grey Front And Rear Bumper Mouldings And Door Handles
- 12V Socket2 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAluminium GearknobDriver/Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentEnglish HandbookFloor MatsFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seat MemoryGloveboxHeight Adjustable Steering WheelHigh Performance Bmc Air FilterRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Steering Wheel In Leather And Alcantara With Carbon Fibre DetailingStainless Steel Pedal Covers
- Cool Pack - 695/695CTech Pack - 695/695C
- 240X11 Mm Drilled Rear Brake Discs305X28 Mm Drilled And Ventilated Front Brake Discs4 Piston Fixed Front Red Painted Brake Calipers In Aluminium By BremboAbsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEsp + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill HolderFront Side AirbagsHead Protection Side AirbagTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWindow Airbags
- AlarmImmobiliserPower Door LocksRemote Central Locking
- Fix And Go Kit
- Length3660 cmWidth1627 cmWheelbase2300 cmWidth (including mirrors)1893 cmHeight1485 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP180 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW132 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM2250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC1368 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.0:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesTurismoCoin DescriptionT-Jet 180Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage72000 milesBadge Power180Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)550 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Tyre Size Front205/40 R17Tyre Size Rear205/40 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleFormulaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb156
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.