Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon2.0 TB 280 Veloce [Limited Slip Diff] 4 Doors Auto
- 7 - Inch Colour Tft Instrument ClusterActive Cruise ControlAlfa Connect BoxAlfa Connected ServicesAlfa Multi Touch 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment System (Radio, 3D Nav, Mp3, Aux-In, Bluetooth)Apple Car Play/Android AutoDna UnlatchedDrive Mode SelectorDusk SensorElectrically Operated TailgateEuropean MapsForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemPasRear View Camera With Dynamic Grid LinesStop/Start SystemTrip ComputerWireless Charging Pad
- Limited Slip Differential
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabRear Usb PortSatin Finish Speaker Surround SystemSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb And Aux In ArmrestUsb In Front Centre Console
- Auto Dimming Electrochrome Door MirrorsAuto HeadlightsAuto High BeamBelly PanBi-Xenon 35W Headlamps + AfsBlack Window SurroundsDark Finish Exhaust FinisherDark Finish Giulia BadgeDark Finish V GrilleDark Finish Veloce BadgeDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle Courtesy LightsHeadlamp WasherHeated Washer JetsLed DrlLed Tail And Brake LightsPrivacy GlassQ2 BadgeRain SensorRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsSports Front BumperVeloce Rear Bumper
- 12V Power Outlet3 Individual Seats In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench Seat6 Way Power Driver Seat With Memory And 4 Way Lumbar Adjustment6 Way Power Passenger Seat With Memory And 4 Way Lumbar AdjustmentAdditional SoundproofingAluminium Interior InsertsAluminium Kick PlateAluminium Shift Paddles On Steering ColumnAluminium Sports Pedal And FootrestAqs Air Quality SystemBag HooksBlack Painted Interior BezelsBoot LightCargo NetClimate ControlDark Roof LiningDriver Sunvisor With MirrorEnglish HandbookFloor MatsFront Courtesy Map LampsFront HeadrestsFront Passenger SeatFunctional Led LightingHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryPower BolsterRear Air VentsSports Leather GearstickSports SeatsSporty Steering Wheel Leather WrappedThird Rear HeadrestTrunk Hooks
- Ambient Light Pack - Guilia
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAutonomous Emergency BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront Airbag Deactivation On Passenger SideIntegrated Brake SystemSeatbelt ReminderTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)Upgraded Braking System
- Alarm System With Bonnet And Intrusion ProtectionImmobiliserKeyless EntryPassive EntryRemote Central Locking
- 19" Dark Petal Design Alloy WheelsLogistics Option Bound To Run Flat TyresMonochrome Central Wheel CapsTyres Default
- Minimum Kerbweight1429 kgGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked745 kgMax. Loading Weight631 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4650 cmWidth1860 cmWheelbase2820 cmWidth (including mirrors)2024 cmHeight1411 cmHeight (including roof rails)1438 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb38.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH38.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP280 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW206 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesVeloce [lim Slp Dif]Coin DescriptionTb 280Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power280Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)144 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.492 g/kmHC0.041WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL165
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles per gallon can the Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon achieve?The Alfa Romeo Giulia is efficient, with combined fuel economy of 38.2mpg.Is the Alfa Romeo Giulia Salloon 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?All Giulias come in Rear Wheel Drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon?The Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon has 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon?The Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon comes with the standard 3-year warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Alfa Romeo Giulia have as standard?Alfa Romeo Giulias come with 18-inch alloy wheels, active cruise control, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, bi-xenon headlights, and a lane departure warning system. Auto lights and wipers, as well as a 7-inch colour TFT digital driver’s display, are also standard.How big is the Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon?The Alpha Romeo Giulia Saloon is 4643mm long and 1860mm wide. It has a wheelbase of 2820mm with a width including mirrors of 2024mm. It is 1411mm high which rises to 1438mm if you include roof rails.Is there a lot of boot space in the Alfa Romeo Giulia?The Giulia’s boot has a 480-litre capacity, which is exactly the same as that of its Audi A4, BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class rivals.