Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon2.9 V6 BiTurbo Quadrifoglio 4 Doors Auto [ACC]
- 7 - Inch Colour Tft Instrument ClusterActive Cruise ControlAlfa Connect BoxAlfa Connected ServicesAlfa Dna Pro (With Race Mode)Alfa Multi Touch 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment System (Radio, 3D Nav, Mp3, Aux-In, Bluetooth)Apple Car Play/Android AutoDrive Mode SelectorDusk SensorElectrically Operated TailgateEuropean MapsForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemNoise Reduction KitPasRear View Camera With Dynamic Grid LinesStop/Start SystemTmc ProTrip ComputerWireless Charging Pad
- Alfa Chassis Domain ControlAlfa Synaptic Dynamic Control Suspension
- Audio System With 8 SpeakersDigital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabRear Usb PortSatin Finish Speaker Surround SystemSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb And Aux In ArmrestUsb In Front Centre Console
- Alfa Active AeroAuto Dimming Electrochrome Door MirrorsAuto HeadlightsAuto High BeamBi-Xenon 35W Headlamps + AfsCarbon Fibre Interior AccentsCarbon Fibre Rear SpoilerCarbon Side SkirtsCovered UnderbodyDark Finish Giulia BadgeDark Finish V GrilleDark Tinted Rear WindowsDual Chrome Tipped ExhaustsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle Courtesy LightsFront Fog LightsGloss Balck Window SurroundsHeadlamp WasherHeated Washer JetsLed DrlLed Tail And Brake LightsPrivacy GlassQuadrifoglio BadgeQuadrifoglio Sports BumpersRain SensorRear BootRear DiffuserRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorSports Exhaust With Quad Tailpipes
- 12V Power Outlet2 Individual Rear Seats3 Rear Headrests40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat6 Way Power Driver Seat With Memory And 4 Way Lumbar Adjustment6 Way Power Passenger Seat With Memory And 4 Way Lumbar AdjustmentAdditional SoundproofingAluminium Shift Paddles On Steering ColumnAluminium Sports Pedal And FootrestAqs Air Quality SystemBag HooksBlack Painted Interior BezelsBoot LightCargo NetDark Roof LiningDoor Sill Scuff PlatesDriver Sunvisor With MirrorDual Zone Automatic Climate Control With AqsEnglish HandbookFloor MatsFront Courtesy Map LampsFront HeadrestsFront Passenger SeatFunctional Led LightingHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelPower BolsterQuadrifoglio Leather/Alcantara Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel With Carbon Fibre InsertRear Air VentsRed Start Button On Steering WheelSports Leather Gear KnobTrunk Hooks
- Ambient Light Pack - Guilia
- AbsAlfa Active Torque VectoringAutonomous Emergency BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront Airbag Deactivation On Passenger SideIntegrated Brake SystemSeatbelt ReminderSpecific 3Rd Central SeatbeltTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Alarm System With Bonnet And Intrusion ProtectionCyber Security Level 3ImmobiliserPassive EntryRemote Central Locking
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard InsertsLeather Dashboard, Door Panels And Central Armrest
- Fix And Go Puncture Repair KitMixed Fitment TyresMonochrome Central Wheel CapsTyres Default
- Minimum Kerbweight1620 kgGross Vehicle Weight2150 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4639 cmWidth1874 cmWheelbase2820 cmWidth (including mirrors)2024 cmHeight1428 cmHeight (including roof rails)1433 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low18.5WLTP - MPG - Medium27.7WLTP - MPG - High32.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High30.7WLTP - MPG - Comb28.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL18.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH18.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL27.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH27.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL32.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEH32.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL30.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH30.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL28.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH28.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low15.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL15.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH15.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.9 secTop Speed191 mphEngine Power - BHP510 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW375 kwEngine Power - RPM6500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM2500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC2891 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio9.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesQuadrifoglio [acc]Coin DescriptionV6 BiturboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power510Badge Engine CC2.9 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R19Tyre Size Rear285/30 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleQuadrifoglioAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb227WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH227WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL227
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.