Alfa Romeo Stelvio Estate2.2 D 190 Sprint [Convenience Pack] 5 Doors Auto
- 7 - Inch Colour Tft Instrument ClusterActive Cruise ControlAlfa Connect 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment System (Radio, 3D Nav, Mp3, Aux-In, Bluetooth)Alfa Connect BoxAlfa Connected ServicesAlfa Romeo Dna Driving Mode SelectorApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot MonitorForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemPasPower TailgateRear View Camera With Dynamic Grid LinesRemote Tailgate Release With Key Fob ButtonRotary PadSteering Wheel ButtonsStop/Start SystemTmc ProTrip ComputerWest European MapWireless Charging Pad
- 2 Usb Power Socket For Rear SeatAudio System With 8 SpeakersDab Digital Audio BroadcastUsb And Aux In Armrest
- 35W Bi-Xenon Headlamp With Afs FunctionAlfa Romeo Assistance StickerAluminium Tunnel Cover, Dashboard Insert And Door Handle SurroundAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBelly PanBody Colour BumpersDark Matt Exhaust TipsDark Miron Scudetto (Shield)Dark Miron SkidplateDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Autodimming Outside Rearview MirrorsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle LightsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeadlight WashersHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowHeated Washer NozzlesLed Brake LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSprint Badge Front WingThird Brake LightTransportation Protection Cover
- 12V Outlet On Dashboard3 Rear SeatsAir Quality Control SystemAluminium Kick PlateAluminium Scuff PlatesAluminium Shift Paddles On Steering ColumnAluminium Sports Pedal And FootrestBlack Painted Interior BezelsDark HeadliningDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Auto Temp Control With Humidity SensorEnglish HandbookFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsFunctional Led LightingRear Climate Control VentRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatSport Leather Steering Wheel With Multifunctional Controls And Engine Start ButtonSports Leather Gear KnobThird Rear Headrest
- AbsAsrAutonomous Emergency BrakingDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFront Seat Mounted Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlIntegrated Brake SystemManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Seat IsofixSos - Emergency Call ButtonTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Bonnet And Intrusion ProtectionFront Doors Passive EntryImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Default TyresMonotone Wheel Centre CapsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1745 kgGross Vehicle Weight2410 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight665 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4687 cmWidth1903 cmWheelbase2818 cmHeight1632 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb44.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL36.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH45.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)99 mmCC2143 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesSprint [conv. Pack]Coin DescriptionD 190Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 HoleAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)146 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL156
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.