Audi A1 Sportback25 TFSI Technik 5 Doors
- 10.25" Digital Instrument Cluster Display Classis Style Instrument Dials + Speed,Odometer,Time,Outside Temperature,Telephone Menu + Fuel Level WarningAudi Smartphone Interface With Connect Compatible Smartphone Via Usb Directly Mmi Display + Nav,Music, Third Party Apps Controlled Via Mmi ControllerAutomatic Start/Stop SystemBluetooth InterfaceDriver's Information SystemElectromechanical Power SteeringEmergency E-CallEmergency Services Call SystemLane Departure Warning SystemService Interval IndicatorSpeed LimiterVoice Control SystemWasher Fluid Level Indicator
- Dynamic Suspension
- 1 X Sdxc Card Reader2 X Usb Type C Connection Points6 Passive LoudspeakersDab Digital RadioMmi Radio Plus With 8.8" Colour Mmi Display Screen And Mmi Touch
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Front And Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated, Folding Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorFront Side Air Inlets With Front Spoiler Lip And Rear Diffuser In Matt Black GrainedHeat Insulating Glass Windscreen And Side WindowsHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level Led Brake LightLed Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Rear Indicators + Headlight Adjustment And High Beam, Turning Light + Led Daytime Running LightsRadiator Grille In Matt BlackRain And Light SensorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorRear Wiper
- 12V Socket In Centre Console With Two Cup Holders3 Rear Seats With Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Plus Steering Wheel40:60 Split Folding Rear Seat Or Folded FullyAir Vents, Door Handle Recesses And Centre Console In BlackDelta Cloth UpholsteryDriver And Passenger Seat With Manual Height Adjust With Forward And Backwards AdjustmentFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatFront/Rear Floor MatsGrey Cloth HeadliningHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger And Outer Rear Seats Including Top Tether Attachment Point Of Outer Rear SeatsLeather Gear Knob With Aluminium TrimLeatherette Handbrake GripLuggage Compartment Light With Front And Rear Reading LightsManual Air Conditioning
- Luggage Compartment Pack - A1
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsBrake Assist FunctionDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Side And Head AirbagsElectronic Stability Control Including Abs, Ebd, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchHill Hold AssistManual Rear Child LocksSeatbelt Height Adjustment For Front SeatsSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel Bolts And Loose Wheel WarningAudi Pre-Sense Front With Pedestrain And Cyclist RecognitionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Foldaway Keys
- Black Inlays Polygon Structure
- 15" 5 Arm Design Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1090 kgGross Vehicle Weight1630 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)335 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1090 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4029 mmWidth1740 mmWheelbase2563 mmWidth (including mirrors)1940 mmHeight (including roof rails)1409 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)61.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11 secTop Speed119 mphEngine Power - BHP95 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW70 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT129Engine Torque - NM175 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeGbaat4
- Coin SeriesTechnikCoin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eService Interval Mileage19000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power95Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel Style5 ArmAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)107 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.