Audi A3 Saloon30 TFSI S Line 4 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic And Individual)Audi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" Digital And Colour Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionCollision Avoidance AssistantE-Call (Emergency Call)Electromechanical Power Speed Sensitive SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1" Colour Touch Screen DisplayService IndicatorTrip ComputerVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Sports Suspension
- 2Xusb-C Connection With Data And Charging Functions6 Passive LoudspeakersCd PlayerDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Glass WindscreenAluminium Window TrimAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Colour Exterior MirrorsElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding/Dimming Door Mirrors With Kerb View Includes Integrated Led Indications + Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFront Electric WindowsIlluminated Door Sills With Aluminium Inserts At The Front With S LogoLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights With Led Rear Lights And Dynamic Rear IndicatorsLight And Rain SensorsModel And Engine Designation Badges At RearPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear Window, Rear Door And Side WindowsRear BootRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsS Line BumpersS Roof Spoiler
- 12V Socket And Storage Compartment In Front Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Gear Shift Paddles4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchBlack Cloth HeadliningDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront And Rear Centre Armrest In Artificial LeatherFront And Rear HeadrestsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Lighting - Glove Compartment Light And Right Hand SideLuggage Compartment Floor CoveringManual Boot Compartment LidManually Adjustable Front SeatsSeat Side BolstersSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And Front Footrest In BlackTwin Leather Upholstery With Front Sports Seats S Embossed Logo
- Aluminium Interior Elements Pack - A3 SaloonLed Interior Lighting Pack - A3 SaloonS Line Styling Pack - A3 Saloon
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And 2 Safety VestsFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsElectronically Operated Child LocksImmobiliserRemote Control Central Locking
- Aluminium Air Vent SurroundsDark Spectrum Aluminium Inlays, Accent Surfaces In The Dashboard And Centre Console In Platinum Grey Silk Effect Paint Finish
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb120 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh123 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel120 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Engine Code8YsckgEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb53.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh52.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel53.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power110Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsiCoin SeriesS LineGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %89Ncap Child Occupant Protection %81Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %68Ncap Safety Assist %73Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.6 secEngine Power - Bhp110 bhpEngine Power - Kw81 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft148 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm200 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Arm DynamicWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1425 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4495 mmWheelbase2636 mmWidthNot AvailableWidth (Including Mirrors)1984 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight1840 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)425 litresMax. Loading Weight555 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked680 kgMinimum Kerbweight1285 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.