Audi A3 Saloon30 TFSI Sport 4 Doors S Tronic [Comfort+Sound]
- 2X Usb Type C Ports (For Charging And Data Transfer)Audi Connect Emergency Call And ServiceAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic And Individual)Audi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" Digital And Colour Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth InterfaceCollision Avoidance AssistantCruise Control + Speed LimiterElectromechanical Power Speed Sensitive SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1" Colour Touch Screen DisplayParking Assist With Parking System PlusReversing CameraService IndicatorVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Standard Suspension
- Bang And Olufsen Premium Sound System With 3D SoundCd PlayerDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Glass WindscreenAluminium Window TrimAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Colour Exterior MirrorsBody Colour Roof SpoilerElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding/Dimming Door Mirrors With Kerb View Includes Integrated Led Indications + Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFront Electric WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights And Halogen Rear LightsLight And Rain SensorsModel And Engine Designation Badges At RearRear BootRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window, Rear Door Windows And Rear Side Windows In Clear Glass
- 12V Socket And Storage Compartment In Front Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seat Bench With CupholderDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectronically Operated Child LocksFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Centre ArmrestFront Door Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Lighting - Front And Rear Roof Module Including Reading Lights, Glove Compartment Light And Right Hand SideLuggage Compartment Floor CoveringManual Boot Compartment LidManually Adjustable Front SeatsSeat Side BolstersSingle Front Passenger SeatSteel Grey Cloth HeadliningTwin Leather Upholstery
- Aluminium Interior Elements Pack - A3 SaloonSport Styling Pack - A3 Saloon
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And 2 Safety VestsFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagHill Hold AssistPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserRemote Control Central Locking
- Aluminium Air Vent SurroundsAluminium Trim ElementsInlays With Silk Effect Paint In Platinum Grey
- Minimum Kerbweight1285 kgGross Vehicle Weight1840 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked680 kgMax. Loading Weight555 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)425 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4495 mmWheelbase2636 mmWidth (including mirrors)1984 mmHeight1425 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH52.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.6 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Coin SeriesSport [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code8ysbkg
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 Parallel SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL116
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.