Audi A4 Saloon35 TFSI Black Edition 4 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual CockpitAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionElectric Boot Lid ReleaseElectromechanical Power SteeringEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure WarningMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Includes 10.1" High Resolution Colour Mmi Display, 3D MapRear View CameraVoice Control System
- 54 Litre Fuel TankSports Suspension Lowered By 23Mm
- 2 Usb Charging Ports8 Passive LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio Reception
- Audi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Logo Onto The Ground As You Exit Your A4Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Audi Rings And Black Badging (Model Name In Black Badging, No Engine Badging)Body Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front Spoiler LipBody Colour Side Sill TrimElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Auto DimmingExhaust Tailpipes In High Dark ChromeGrained Matt Black Side Air Inlets With Matt Aluminium Silver InlayHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black B Pillar Trims And Triangular Rear Door TrimLed Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Rear Indicators + Headlight Adjustment And High Beam, Turning Light + Led Daytime Running LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy GlassRain And Light SensorsRear BootRear Diffuser In Matt Black With Trim Strip In Matt Aluminium SilverRear Side Wing DoorsSport Front And Rear Bumpers With Side SkirtsVariable Intermittent Front Wash/WipeWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seat Bench In 3 Parts With Rear Centre ArmrestBlack CarpetsBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Perforated Leather GearknobContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherManual Seat AdjustmentSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And Foot RestTool Kit
- Black Styling Pack - A4 SaloonLed Interior Light Pack - A4/S4
- 3 Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsAttention And Drowsiness AssistElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CityRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt MonitoringWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsCentral LockingKeyless Go
- Piano Black Finish Inlay
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)134 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb161 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh164 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel161 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1984 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine Code8Wcc7gEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)47.1Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb39.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh39.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel39.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsiCoin SeriesBlack EditionGeneration Mark5Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.9 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft199 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg27.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm270 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1350 rpmTop Speed140 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/35 R19Tyre Size Rear245/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Arm Flag DesignWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1431 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4762 mmWheelbase2820 mmWidthNot AvailableWidth (Including Mirrors)2022 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresGross Vehicle Weight2040 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)460 litresMax. Loading Weight570 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1470 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the AudiA4 Front-Wheel or Rear-Wheel Drive?
The Audi A4 is front-wheel drive, if you choose the quattro model then this will be all-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Audi A4 achieve?
The Audi A4 offers drivers around 47.1mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Audi A4?
All Audi A4 cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Audi A4?
All Audi cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Audi A4 have as standard?
Audi offers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the A4 Saloon. Including rear-view camera, hill hold assist, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control with speed limiter and electric folding/adjustable door mirrors that dim on both sides.Does the Audi A4 have parking sensors?
All Audi A4 cars come with front and rear parking sensors as standard.What Audi A4 trim levels are available?
Audi keep things simple with 4 available trim levels of the A4: Technik, Sport Edition, S Line and top-trim Black Edition.How much boot space does the Audi A4 have?
The Audi A4 has a spacious 460-lite boot.