Audi A4 Saloon35 TFSI Technik 4 Doors S Tronic [Comfort+Sound]
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual CockpitAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceCruise Control System With Speed LimiterElectric Boot Lid ReleaseElectromechanical Power SteeringEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Includes 10.1" High Resolution Colour Mmi Display, 3D MapVoice Control System
- 54 Litre Fuel TankComfort Dynamic Suspension
- 2 Usb Charging PortsDab Digital Radio Reception
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Auto Dimming/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideLed Headlights And Rear Lights With Led Daytime Running LightsLed Third Brake LightNew Design Rear DiffuserRain And Light SensorsRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsVariable Intermittent Front Wash/WipeWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 3 Spoke High Multi-Function Leather Sport Steering Wheel With Paddle Shift And Height And Reach Adjustable4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seat Bench In 3 Parts With Rear Centre ArmrestDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestHeated Front SeatsInterior LightingIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherManual Seat AdjustmentSingle Front Passenger SeatTool Kit
- Comfort And Sound Pack - A4High Gloss Package - A4
- 3 Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CityRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt MonitoringWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsCentral LockingKeyless Go
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1470 kgGross Vehicle Weight2040 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight570 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)460 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4762 cmWheelbase2820 cmWidth (including mirrors)2022 cmHeight1431 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)51.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Coin SeriesTechnik [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eBadge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1984 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code8wca7g
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R17Tyre Size Rear225/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)126 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL141
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.