Audi A5 Coupe35 TDI Sport 2 Doors S Tronic [Comfort+Sound]
- Voice Control SystemService Interval IndicatorMmi Nav+ With Mmi Touch - 10.1" High Resolution Mmi Display, Touch Sensitive, 3D Map, Route/Country Info, Dynamic Route Guide, Personal Route AssistEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiElectro-Mechanical Power SteeringElectric Boot Lid ReleaseCruise Control System With Speed Limiter With Free Wheeling CapabilityBluetooth InterfaceAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" Full Colour Digital Instrument Cluster,Vehicle/Engine Speed,Radio/Media Information+Driver Assistance SystemsAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency And Individual)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)
- Comfort Dynamic SuspensionDiesel Particulate Filter
- Cd PlayerDab Digital Radio ReceptionTwo Additional Usb Ports For Rear Passenger In Rear Centre ConsoleTwo Sdxc Card Slots
- Auto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Side Sill TrimBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsKerb-View Function For Passenger SideLed Headlights And Rear Lights With Led Daytime Running LightsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLed Third Brake LightMatt Aluminium Silver Tailpipe TrimRadiator Grille And Air Inlets In Anthracite Black With Matt Aluminium Silver InsertsRain And Light SensorsRear BootRear Diffuser In Matt Anthracite Black With Trim Strip In Matt Aluminium SilverRear Side Wing DoorsSport Front And Rear Bumpers With Side SkirtsVariable Front Intermittent WipersWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke High Multi-Function Leather Sport Steering Wheel With Paddle Shift And Height And Reach Adjustable4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40/20/40 Split Folding 2 Seater Rear Seat Bench With Rear Centre ArmrestDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherLuggage Compartment MatManual Seat AdjustmentRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitTwin Leather Upholstery + Front Sports Seats
- Comfort And Sound Pack - A5/Rs5
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat Belts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningVariable Restraint SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Ellipse Silver Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)98 g/kmHcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb126 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh128 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel125 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine CodeF5pbjgEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb58.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh57.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel58.9
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power163Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTdiCoin SeriesSport [C+S]Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.2 secEngine Power - Bhp163 bhpEngine Power - Kw120 kwEngine Power - Rpm3250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft273 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg37.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm370 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed142 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/40 R18Tyre Size Rear245/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1371 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4697 mmWheelbase2764 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2029 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight2010 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresMax. Loading Weight520 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1490 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.