Audi A5 Coupe40 TFSI 204 S Line 2 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency And Individual)Audi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" Full Colour Digital Instrument Cluster,Vehicle/Engine Speed,Radio/Media Information+Driver Assistance SystemsAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionElectric Boot Lid ReleaseElectro-Mechanical Power SteeringEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure WarningMmi Nav+ With Mmi Touch - 10.1" High Resolution Mmi Display, Touch Sensitive, 3D Map, Route/Country Info, Dynamic Route Guide, Personal Route AssistRear View CameraService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- 54 Litre Fuel TankSports Suspension Lowered By 23Mm
- 8 Passive LoudspeakersCd PlayerDab Digital Radio ReceptionTwo Additional Usb Ports For Rear Passenger In Rear Centre ConsoleTwo Sdxc Card Slots
- Auto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front Spoiler LipBody Colour Side Sill TrimBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsHoneycomb Structure Radiator Grille In Grained Matt BlackKerb-View Function For Passenger SideLed Headlights And Rear Lights With Led Daytime Running LightsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLed Third Brake LightMatt Aluminium Silver Tailpipe TrimPrivacy GlassRain And Light SensorsRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsS Line Badges On Front WingsS Line Front And Rear Bumpers With Side SkirtsS Line Rear Diffuser In Matt Anthracite Black With Trim Strip In Matt Aluminium SilverSide Air Inlets In Grained Matt Black With Matt Aluminium Silver InlayVariable Front Intermittent WipersWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke High Multifunction Leather Sport Steering Wheel With Paddle Shfit And S Badging Perforated Leather Grips4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40/20/40 Split Folding 2 Seater Rear Seat Bench With Rear Centre ArmrestAdjustable Steering ColumnBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Perforated Leather GearknobContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trim With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherLuggage Compartment MatManual Seat AdjustmentRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And FootrestSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- Led Interior Light Pack - A5/Rs5
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat Belts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAttention And Drowsiness AssistElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningVariable Restraint SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb150 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh153 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel150 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1984 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine CodeF5pczgEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb42.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh42.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel42.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi 204Coin SeriesS LineGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.1 secEngine Power - Bhp204 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Power - Rpm4475 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft236 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg32.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm320 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1450 rpmTop Speed151 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/35 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Spoke CavoWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1371 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4697 mmWheelbase2764 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2029 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresGross Vehicle Weight1975 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresMax. Loading Weight490 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1485 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Audi A5 Coupe a good car?
Yes, it blends Audi's typically high levels of both desirability and impeccable interior finishing with the sort of racy looks that befits a sporty model. The A5 is a slightly less practical take on the A4 formula, but it's also more enjoyable as a result.Is the Audi A5 a fast car?
All models of the Audi A5 range come with fairly potent engines, so the performance matches the looks. But if you want really hot versions, then try either the 341hp S5, which is a turbodiesel, or the outrageous 450hp RS5, a twin-turbo petrol V6. Both variants come in both Coupe and Sportback body styles.Is the Audi A5 Coupe well equipped?
Every Audi A5 comes with at least 18-inch alloys wheels, exterior LED lights all round, an advanced MMI Navigation Plus infotainment system with the digital cluster Audi Virtual Cockpit, and front Sports seats with leather upholstery, among more as standard. So yes, the A5 is a well-equipped car.Is the Audi A5 Coupe practical?
As coupes go, the Audi A5 isn't too bad on the practicality front, what with its 450-litre boot. Nevertheless, if you want the most practical A5, you need the longer and 4-door Sportback model.Is the Audi A5 Coupe reliable?
The Audi A5 tends to perform above average in reliability surveys, with only elevated running costs bothering owners. However, this is a premium product so it is understandable that running costs are a little higher than usual.