Audi A5 Sportback35 TDI Sport 5 Doors S Tronic [Comfort+Sound]
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency And Individual)Audi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" Full Colour Digital Instrument Cluster,Vehicle/Engine Speed,Radio/Media Information+Driver Assistance SystemsAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceCruise Control System With Speed Limiter With Free Wheeling CapabilityElectro-Mechanical Power SteeringEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiMmi Nav+ With Mmi Touch - 10.1" High Resolution Mmi Display, Touch Sensitive, 3D Map, Route/Country Info, Dynamic Route Guide, Personal Route AssistPower Operated TailgateService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- Comfort Dynamic SuspensionDiesel Particulate Filter
- Cd PlayerDab Digital Radio ReceptionTwo Additional Usb Ports For Rear Passenger In Rear Centre ConsoleTwo Sdxc Card Slots
- Auto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Side Sill TrimBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsKerb-View Function For Passenger SideLed Headlights And Rear Lights With Led Daytime Running LightsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLed Third Brake LightMatt Aluminium Silver Tailpipe TrimRadiator Grille And Air Inlets In Anthracite Black With Matt Aluminium Silver InsertsRain And Light SensorsRear Diffuser In Matt Anthracite Black With Trim Strip In Matt Aluminium SilverRear Side Wing DoorsSport Front And Rear Bumpers With Side SkirtsVariable Front Intermittent WipersWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke High Multi-Function Leather Sport Steering Wheel With Paddle Shift And Height And Reach Adjustable4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Seater Rear Bench SeatDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherLuggage Compartment MatManual Seat AdjustmentRear Centre ArmrestRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitTwin Leather Upholstery + Front Sports Seats
- Comfort And Sound Pack - A5/Rs5
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningVariable Restraint SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Ellipse Silver Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)99 g/kmHcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb128 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh131 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel127 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine CodeF5fbjgEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb57.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh56.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel57.6
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power163Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTdiCoin SeriesSport [C+S]Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.4 secEngine Power - Bhp163 bhpEngine Power - Kw120 kwEngine Power - Rpm3250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft273 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg37.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm370 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed140 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/40 R18Tyre Size Rear245/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1386 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4757 mmWheelbase2824 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2029 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight2120 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1280 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)465 litresMax. Loading Weight600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1520 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Audi A5 Sportback?
The Audi A5 Sportback is 4757mm long and 2824mm wide - including mirrors this rises to 2029mm. It is 1386mm high.Is the Audi A5 Sportback 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
Within the Audi A5 Sportback range, quattro all-wheel drive is widely available, while all models are automatics - either a 7-speed S tronic dual-clutch unit or a full 8-speed Tiptronic gearbox.How many miles per gallon can the Audi A5 Sportback achieve?
The Audi A5 Sportback is efficient, with combined fuel economy of 44.8mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Audi A5 Sportback?
The Audi A5 Sportback has 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Audi A5?
The Audi A5 comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Audi A5 have as standard?
The Audi A5 comes equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels, LED head and taillights, Audi Virtual Cockpit and MMI Navigation as standard.Does the Audi A5 have parking sensors?
All Audi A5s are fitted with parking sensors and a rear-view camera as standard.What Audi A5 trim levels are available?
The Audi A5 is available in Sport, S line, Edition 1, Vorsprung and the RS5-exclusive Carbon Black trims. Check out our full range of Audi A5 lease deals to see which one suits your needs and budget.How much boot space does the Audi A5 have?
The Audi A5 Sportback offers 480 litres of boot space, which is 30 more than you get in the Coupe. The Cabriolet has 380 litres with the roof up and 320 with it lowered.