Audi A6 Saloon40 TDI Quattro Sport 4 Doors S Tronic [Tech Pack]
- 18" 5 Arm Design Cast Aluminium Alloy Wheels
- Aluminium Fragment Inlay
- Anti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAirbags - Front Side, Front And Rear Including HeadAudi Pre-Sense FrontEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Multi Coloured Extended Led Interior Lighting Pack - A6Non Smoking Pack - A6
- 2 Zone Deluxe Electronic Climate Control3 Spoke High Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheel With Shift Paddles40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seat Bench In 3 Parts With Rear Centre ArmrestAudi Phone Box LightDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayElectrically Adj Front Seat With Memory Fun For Driver/Front Passenger Incl Seat Height, Seat Fore/Aft Position, Seat Backrest Angle And 4 Way LumbarFront And Rear Floor MatsFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top Tether With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationLeather Gear KnobLunar Silver Cloth HeadliningRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatTool Kit And Car JackTwin Leather Upholstery
- Body Coloured Door MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable Heated And Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory FunctionFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront Intermittent WipersHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldLed Rear Lights With Dynamic IndicatorsLed Third Brake LightMatrix Led HeadlightsMatt Black Rear Diffuser With Diffuser Strip And Tailpipes In ChromeMatt Black Side Air Intake Grille With Inlay In Matt AluminiumPrivacy GlassRadiator Grille In Anthracite Black Matt, Single Frame In Chrome And Horizontal Struts In Matt Aluminium SilverRain And Light SensorsRear BootRear Side Wing Doors
- Audi Front Music InterfaceAuxiliary Input SocketBang & Olufsen 3D Premium Sound SystemDab Digital RadioUsb Connection
- 12V Mild Hybrid22 Litre Adblue TankDiesel Particulate FilterQuattro On DemandStandard Suspension
- 360 Degree CameraAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual CockpitAutomatic Start/Stop System With Coasting FunctionalityBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionCruise Control + Speed LimiterElectric Boot Lid ReleaseHead Up DisplayLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With 10.1" And 8.6" Touch ScreensPark Assist PlusPark Assist With Parking System PlusProgressive SteeringService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb148 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh150 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel148 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb49.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh49.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel50.4
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTdi QuattroCoin SeriesSport [Tech]Generation Mark6Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.4 secEngine Power - Bhp204 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Power - Rpm3800 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft295 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm400 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed153 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 ArmWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1457 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4939 mmWheelbase2924 mmWidthNot AvailableWidth (Including Mirrors)2110 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63 litresGross Vehicle Weight2325 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)530 litresMax. Loading Weight620 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1705 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Audi A6 a good car?
Yes, it is, as it provides a wonderful blend of all-round characteristics to make it very easy to live with. A BMW 5 Series might be sharper to drive and a Volvo S90 cooler, but the super-talented Audi A6 is very hard to ignore in this sector.Can I get a plug-in hybrid version of the Audi A6?
Yes, any Audi A6 badged 'TFSIe' is a plug-in hybrid model.Is the Audi A6 well equipped?
The basic specification of Audi A6 is the Sport and, as befits a luxury executive saloon, it comes with a lengthy list of equipment that includes highlights such as 18-inch alloy wheels, all-LED exterior lighting, leather upholstery, heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, 10.1-inch MMI Touch infotainment with nav, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, an 8.6-inch climate control touchpad, a 7-inch colour driver display, a 10-speaker, 180-watt sound system, cruise control with a speed limiter, front and rear parking sensors, a rear-view camera, keyless go, and a healthy suite of advanced driver assist safety systems.Is the Audi A6 practical?
Although its Avant estate sibling is obviously more practical again, as large saloons go the Audi A6 is pretty useful. The 530-litre boot of the 4-door is large for this type of car, while passenger space in the cabin is generous to a fault.Is the Audi A6 reliable?
As it is quite a technologically advanced car, the Audi A6 hasn't got an impeccable reliability record. However, Audi UK's standard 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty provides all the cover you need for peace of mind, during a typical lease contract.