Audi A6 Saloon50 TFSI e 17.9kWh Qtro S Line 4 Doors S Tronic [C+S]
- 7" High Resolution Colour Driver Information Display SystemAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAutomatic Start/Stop System With Coasting FunctionalityBluetooth InterfaceElectric Boot Lid ReleaseLane Departure Warning SystemProgressive SteeringService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging Cable52 Litre Fuel Tank7.4 Kw Onboard ChargerHybrid Propulsion SystemQuattro On DemandSports SuspensionType 2 Mode 3 32 Amp Charging CableType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- Audi Front Music InterfaceAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital RadioUsb Connection
- Body Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear WindowsFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront Intermittent WipersHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldLed Signature Front Daytime Running LightLed Third Brake LightMatrix Led HeadlightsMatt Black Side Air Intake Grille With Inlay In Matt AluminiumPrivacy GlassRadiator Grille In Anthracite Black Matt, Single Frame In Chrome And Horizontal Struts In Matt Aluminium SilverRain And Light SensorsRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsS Line Air Inlet Design With Inlay In Matt AluminiumS Line Badge On Front FenderS Line Front And Rear BumpersS Line Rear Diffuser And Grille In Matt Black With Matt Aluminium TailpipesS Line Side SkirtsSignature Rear Led Light Design
- 4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger4 Zone Deluxe Automatic Climate Control40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seat Bench In 3 Parts With Rear Centre ArmrestBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Steering Wheel InsertElectrically Adjustable Front Seats With Driver MemoryFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIlluminated Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top Tether With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationLeather Gear KnobPerforated Leather Steering Wheel With Contrast StitchingRear HeadrestsS Line Front And Rear Black Carpet Floor Mats With Contrast StitchingSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And Foot RestTool Kit
- Comfort And Sound Pack - A6Non Smoking Pack - A6Technology Pack - A6
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAirbags - Front Side, Front And Rear Including HeadAudi Pre-Sense FrontBlack SeatbeltsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Matt Brushed Aluminium Dark Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh17.9Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)495Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.4Nedc Electricity Consumption Kwh/100 KmNot AvailableNedc Maximum Ev Range Miles32Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity14.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh64Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb42Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh40Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel42
- Co2 (G/Km)42 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb29Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh30Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel28
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1984 ccCompression Ratio9.6:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.8 mmEngine Code4A2bmywqsEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb235.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh201.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel235.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power299Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroCoin SeriesS Line [C+S Pack]Generation Mark5Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.2 secEngine Power - Bhp299 bhpEngine Power - Kw220 kwEngine Power - Rpm5250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft332 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg45.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm450 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1459 mmLength4939 mmWheelbase2924 mmWidthNot AvailableWidth (Including Mirrors)2110 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresGross Vehicle Weight2610 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)360 litresMax. Loading Weight600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2010 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Audi A6 a good car?Yes, it is, as it provides a wonderful blend of all-round characteristics to make it very easy to live with. A BMW 5 Series might be sharper to drive and a Volvo S90 cooler, but the super-talented Audi A6 is very hard to ignore in this sector.Can I get a plug-in hybrid version of the Audi A6?Yes, any Audi A6 badged 'TFSIe' is a plug-in hybrid model.Is the Audi A6 well equipped?The basic specification of Audi A6 is the Sport and, as befits a luxury executive saloon, it comes with a lengthy list of equipment that includes highlights such as 18-inch alloy wheels, all-LED exterior lighting, leather upholstery, heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, 10.1-inch MMI Touch infotainment with nav, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, an 8.6-inch climate control touchpad, a 7-inch colour driver display, a 10-speaker, 180-watt sound system, cruise control with a speed limiter, front and rear parking sensors, a rear-view camera, keyless go, and a healthy suite of advanced driver assist safety systems.Is the Audi A6 practical?Although its Avant estate sibling is obviously more practical again, as large saloons go the Audi A6 is pretty useful. The 530-litre boot of the 4-door is large for this type of car, while passenger space in the cabin is generous to a fault.Is the Audi A6 reliable?As it is quite a technologically advanced car, the Audi A6 hasn't got an impeccable reliability record. However, Audi UK's standard 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty provides all the cover you need for peace of mind, during a typical lease contract.