Audi A7 Sportback50 TFSI e 17.9kWh Qtro Black Ed 5 Doors S Tronic [C+S]
- 360 Degree Parking CameraAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High Resolution Lcd Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayAutomatic Start/Stop System With Coasting FunctionalityBluetooth InterfaceColour Driver's Information System DisplayElectric Boot Lid ReleaseLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Nav Plus With Mmi Touch + 10.1" And 8.6" Hd Haptic Touch Screen/3D City Models/Country Information/Online Map/Route Info And Personal Route AssistOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic FeedbackPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringService IndicatorVoice Control System
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging Cable52 Litre Fuel Tank7.4 Kw Onboard ChargerHybrid Propulsion SystemQuattro On DemandSports Suspension Lowered By 10MmType 2 Mode 3 32 Amp Charging CableType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- Audi Music Interface - 2 Usb Ports With Charger And Data FunctionsAuxiliary Input SocketBang + Olufsen Premium Sound SystemDab Digital Radio Module
- Coming/Leaving Home Animations In Front And RearFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Highlights On The Exterior Area Of The Audi Single FrameGloss Black Highlights On The Front And Rear BumpersGloss Black Highlights On The Radiator GrilleGloss Black Highlights On The Side Windows Trim StripsHd Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsPrivacy Glass With Side And Rear WindowsRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRetractable Rear SpoilerS Line Air Inlet Design With Inlay In High Gloss BlackS Line Badge On Front FenderS Line Badge On Front GrilleS Line Black Rear Diffuser With Chrome Inlays And Rear GrilleS Line Side SkirtsSignature Led Daytime Running LightsThird Brake LightTowbar PreparationWindscreen With Heat-Insulating Glass
- 4 Zone Deluxe Automatic Climate Control4-Way Electric Lumbar Support40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Seater Rear Seat Bench With Rear Centre ArmrestBlack Cloth HeadliningElectrically Adjustable Front Seats - Driver Seat With MemoryFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Centre ArmrestHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top Tether In Front And Outer Rear Seats With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationLeather Gear KnobLeatherette Upper Instrument Panel And Door ShouldersLuggage Compartment FloorPerforated Leather Steering Wheel With Contrast StitchingS Line Front And Rear Floor Mats With Contrast StitchingSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And Foot RestTool Kit And Car Jack
- Extended Led Interior Multi Coloured Light Pack - A7Non Smoking Pack - A7Park Assistance Plus Pack - A7
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAudi Pre-Sense FrontDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresHill Hold AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserPreparation For Tracking SystemRemote Central Locking
- Carbon Twill Inlays
- 20" 5 Double Arm Design Audi Sport Cast Aluminium High Sheen Matt Grey Look Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh17.9Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)495Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.4Nedc Electricity Consumption Kwh/100 KmNot AvailableStandard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity14.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb64Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh63Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel64Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb40Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh39Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel40
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb35Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh35Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel35
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1984 ccEngine Code4Ka0mywc3Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.5Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.5Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb188.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh188.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel201.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power299Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroCoin SeriesBlack Edition [C+S]Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %81Ncap Safety Assist %76Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.3 secEngine Power - Bhp299 bhpEngine Power - Kw220 kwEngine Power - Rpm5250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft332 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg45.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm450 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Double ArmWheel Type20" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1421 mmLength4969 mmWheelbase2926 mmWidth1908 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2118 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresGross Vehicle Weight2650 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresMax. Loading Weight585 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2065 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.