Audi A7 SportbackS7 TDI 344 Quattro Black Edition 5 Doors Tip Auto
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus - Acoustic And Visual Park Assist System For Front And RearAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus With 12.3" Screen And Three Different Layout DesignsAutomatic Start/Stop System With Coasting FunctionalityBluetooth InterfaceColour Driver's Information System DisplayElectric Boot Lid ReleaseLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Nav Plus With Mmi Touch + 10.1" And 8.6" Hd Haptic Touch Screen/3D City Models/Country Information/Online Map/Route Info And Personal Route AssistOperating Buttons In Black GlossPower Operated TailgateRear View CameraService IndicatorVoice Control System
- 24 Litre Adblue Tank73 Litre Fuel TankDiesel Particulate FilterQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre Differential
- Audi Music Interface - 2 Usb Ports With Charger And Data FunctionsAudi Sound System With 6 Channel Amplifier, 180 Watt Amplifying Capacity And 10 Loudspeakers Including SubwooferAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital Radio Module
- Audi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Sport LogoBody Colour S Specific Rear DiffuserComing/Leaving Home Animations In FrontElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door Mirrors With Driver Memory Function And Integrated Led IndicatorsFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Finish For The Exterior Audi Rings And S7 LogosGloss Black Highlights On The Exterior Area Of The Audi Single FrameGloss Black Highlights On The Front And Rear BumpersGloss Black Highlights On The Radiator GrilleGloss Black Highlights On The Side Windows Trim StripsHd Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsLed Rear LightsPrivacy Glass With Side And Rear WindowsRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRetractable Rear SpoilerS Air Inlet In Titanium BlackS Front And Rear BumpersS Line Side SkirtsSignature Led Daytime Running LightsThird Brake LightTowbar PreparationWindscreen With Heat-Insulating Glass
- 4 Zone Deluxe Automatic Climate Control4-Way Electric Lumbar Support40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Seater Rear Seat Bench With Rear Centre ArmrestAluminium Gear KnobBlack Cloth HeadliningElectrically Adjustable Front Seats - Driver Seat With MemoryFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Centre ArmrestHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIlluminated Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top Tether In Front And Outer Rear Seats With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationLeatherette Upper Instrument Panel And Door ShouldersS Line Front And Rear Floor Mats With Contrast StitchingSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And Foot RestTool Kit And Car JackValcona Leather Upholstery With Diamond Stitching And Super Sport Seats S Embossed Logo
- Led Interior Ambient Lighting Pack - A7Non Smoking Pack - A7Storage Pack - A7
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAudi Pre-Sense FrontDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresHill Hold AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsSeatbelt MonitoringWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserKeyless GoPreparation For Tracking SystemRemote Central Locking
- Carbon Twill Inlays
- 20" 5 Double Arm Design Audi Sport Cast Aluminium High Seen Matt Titanium Look Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight2010 kgGross Vehicle Weight2635 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight625 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load90 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4979 cmWheelbase2928 cmWidth (including mirrors)2118 cmHeight (including roof rails)1417 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH38.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.1 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP344 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW253 kwEngine Power - RPM3850 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Coin SeriesS7 Black EditionCoin DescriptionTdi 344 QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power344Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2967 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4kaspawc3
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Double ArmAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL188
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.