Audi A8 SaloonL 60 TFSI e Quattro S Line 4 Doors Tiptronic
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning BuzzerAdaptive Cruise Control With Cruise Assist, Emergency Assist, Efficiency Assist, Swerve Assist, Turn Assist And Speed LimiterAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Phone Box With Wireless ChargingAudi Virtual CockpitAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionConvenience KeyElectro - Mechanical Power Assisted SteeringHead Up DisplayMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch + Twin Touch Screens With Haptic FeedbackOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic Feedback Including Extended Aluminium LookPower Door ClosurePower Operated TailgateRear Central Control UnitRear View CameraRemote Fuel Filler ReleaseService Interval Indicator
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging Cable65 Litre Fuel Tank7.4 Kw Onboard Charger8 Speed Transmission With Hill Hold AssistAdaptive Air SuspensionHybrid Drive System PhevIndustrial Connector Cee 32A, 230V, Long And Straight For The E-Tron Charging SystemMode 3 Charging Cable For Public Charging (Ac)Quattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre DifferentialType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- Audi Music InterfaceAudi Sound SystemDab Digital Radio ModuleDvd SystemMmi Radio PlusUsb ConnectionUsb Ports With Charging Function In The Rear
- Acoustic Double GlazingAudi Space FrameAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Exterior Mirror HousingsBody Colour Side Protection With Aluminium Trim StripsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear Windows With Isolation SwitchElectrically Adjustable Heated Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory Function And Integrated Led IndicatorsHeadlight Cleaning SystemHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistLed Brake LightsLed Daytime Running LightsOled Rear Lights With Changeable Rear Light SignaturePrivacy GlassRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsSide SkirtsThird Brake Light
- 4 Zone Control Automatic Air ConditioningAuxiliary Climate Control With Remote PreconditionBlack Cloth HeadliningCentre Console With CupholdersComfort Centre ArmrestComfort Rear HeadrestsDoor Pockets With Bottle HolderDriver And Front Passenger Side Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDust/Pollen FiltersElectric Front Seats With Memory FunctionFront Floor MatsGlove Compartment CoolingHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeight/Reach Electric Steering Column With Easy Exit FunctionIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLeather GearknobPassenger Footwell Storage NetRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderSingle Front Passenger SeatValcona Leather Upholstery With Front Sports Seats In Diamond Quilted
- Chrome Exterior Pack - A8High Gloss Styling Pack - A8Led Interior Lighting Pack - A8S Line Exterior Styling Pack - A8
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs/EbdAcoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemActive Front Headrest SystemAsr Traction ControlAudi Pre Sense BasicAudi Pre Sense FrontDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEdl Traction ControlElectromechanical Parking BrakeEspExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront And Rear Side Airbags With Head Airbag SystemFront Brake Discs, Callipers Painted BlackFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationRear Brake Discs, Callipers Painted BlackRear Child Proof Door LocksSeatbelt Reminder + Electric Contact In Buckle + Advanced Safety EquipmentTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionRemote Central Locking
- Dark Matt Brushed Aluminium Lower Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2340 kgGross Vehicle Weight2950 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Loading Weight610 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)390 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.9
- Length5320 cmWheelbase3128 cmWidth (including mirrors)2130 cmHeight (including roof rails)1486 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.9 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP462 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW340 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Coin SeriesS LineCoin DescriptionTfsi E Quattro LStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power462Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC2995 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4nl0hawb1
- Tyre Size Front265/40 R20Tyre Size Rear265/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin ArmAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)495Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)240Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)150Battery Charge Type 3 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh17.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH56WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL37Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity14.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb41WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL41WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH44
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb156.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL156.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH141.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.