Audi E-Tron Estate230kW 50 Quattro 71kWh Technik 5 Doors Auto
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface With Wireless FunctionalityAudi Virtual CockpitBluetooth InterfaceMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch + Twin Touch Screens With Haptic FeedbackParking System Plus With 360 Degree Sensors And Function On Demand PreparationPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringRear View Camera
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerAc And Dc Charging Access Point On Drivers Side And Second Ac Charging Access Point On Passenger SideAdaptive Air SuspensionMode 3 Ac Charging Cable 22 KwQuattro All Wheel Drive
- Audi Music Interface - 2 Usb Ports With Charger And Data FunctionsAudi Sound System With 6 Channel Amplifier, 180 Watt Amplifying Capacity And 10 Loudspeakers Including SubwooferDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightBody Coloured Door MirrorsDaytime Running LightsFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorLed Headlights With Function On Demand PreparationLed Rear LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 3 Rear Head Restraints4-Way Lumbar Support For Front Seats40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatCompact E-Tron Charging SystemDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayElectrically Adjustable Front Seats - Driver Seat With MemoryFour Spoke Multifunction Leather Steering Wheel With Shift Paddles For RecuperationFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHousehold Plug Type G (Gb)Industry Plug Cee 32 A/230 V/6 H/Long + StraightIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat With Airbag DeactivationIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment FloorLunar Silver Cloth HeadliningManually Adjustable Steering ColumnRemovable Net PartitionSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool KitTwin Leather UpholsteryVehicle Inlet Combo 2
- Gloss Styling Pack - E-TronLed Interior Lighting Pack - E-Tron
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Vehicle Alerting System (Avas)Audi Pre Sense Front And BasicChild Locks On Rear DoorsSeatbelt Reminder + Electric Contact In Buckle + Advanced Safety EquipmentSide, Front And Head Airbag SystemTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionKeyless Go
- Graphite Grey Paint Finish Inlays
- Minimum Kerbweight2370 kgGross Vehicle Weight3040 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight670 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)660 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1725 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4901 mmWheelbase2928 mmWidth (including mirrors)2192 mmHeight (including roof rails)1619 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP313 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW230 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT398Engine Torque - NM540 nmEngine Torque - MKG55.1
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeGenbbe
- Coin SeriesTechnikCoin Description71kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power313Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front255/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5-ArmAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)420Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)50Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW120Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change5-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh71Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb312WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL317WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH298WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb23.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL23.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH24.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb194WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH185WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL197Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft And Right Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity64
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Audi E-Tron Estate with a fully charged battery?The Audi E-Tron Estate has a 71kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 194 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 170 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?The Audi E-Tron Estate has an official WLTP range of up to 194 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 150 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Audi E-Tron Estate will achieve a real-world range of 170 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 125 miles in the winter months and closer to 160 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Audi E-Tron Estate at home?The Audi E-Tron Estate will charge from 0-100% in just over 10 hours with a dedicated EV home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Audi E-Tron Estate would take around 35 hours to charge!10 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll rarely charge your EV from completely empty to full, so 10 hours is the maximum time it can take to charge the Audi E-Tron Estate from a dedicated EV home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Audi E-Tron Estate?Charging your Audi E-Tron Estate can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The Audi E-Tron Estate is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 120kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be topping the battery up to 80% to get you back on the road in the shortest time possible. A 20-80% top up on a DC charger will take around 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Audi E-Tron Estate?The Audi E-Tron Estate is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Audi E-Tron Estate accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Audi E-Tron Estate accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 120kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Audi E-Tron Estate?The Audi E-Tron Estate comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Audi E-Tron Estate automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Audi E-Tron Estate have?The Audi E-Tron Estate has a maximum power output of 230kW which equates to 308 bhp.How much will it cost to charge the Audi E-Tron Estate?If you're able to charge your car from home, a full charge on the Audi E-Tron Estate would cost £24.14 if you pay 34 pence per kWh. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it's much quicker than a home charger and far cheaper than fuelling a conventional car. A 60% charge on a DC rapid charger would cost £26.84 if you were paying 63 pence per kWh.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Audi E-Tron Estate will cost approximately £1,420 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £768 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £64 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Audi E-Tron Estate and does it cover the battery?The Audi E-Tron Estate comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Audi E-Tron Estate. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Audi E-Tron Estate?The Audi E-Tron Estate comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Automatic Air Conditioning, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Cruise Control, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Tailgate, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors and Rear View Camera.