Audi Q3 Estate35 TFSI S Line 5 Doors
- Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Lane Departure WarningAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" DisplayBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionCruise Control + Speed LimiterLegal Emergency CallMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringRear Parking SensorsService Interval IndicatorStart Stop System With RecuperationVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Sports Suspension
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charge And Data Functions6 Passive LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio Module
- Acoustic WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsAluminium Window TrimAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Colour Front Spoiler BladeBody Coloured BumpersElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsFront Side Air Inlets In Matt Platinum GreyGrille Vertical Bars In Aluminium Silver/MattHigh Gloss Black Finish B And C PillarsLed Headlights With Led Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy Glass Dark Tinted Rear And Rear-Side Windows (From B-Pillar Backwards)Rain And Light SensorsRear Diffuser Grille In Grained Matt BlackRear Diffuser Strip In Matt Titanium BlackRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperS Line Badges On Front WingsS Line Front And Rear BumpersSide Skirt Insert In Matt Platinium GreyTitanium Black Radiator GrilleVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Socket In Rear Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Folding With Manual Adjustment For 60:40 Forwards/Backwards Position And Backrest AngleAdjustable Rear Seat Bench/Backrest With Centre Armrest And CupholderBlack Cloth HeadliningDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront And Rear Black Floor Mats With Contrast Stitching In Rock GreyFront And Rear HeadrestsFront And Rear Roof Module Including Reading LightsFront Centre ArmrestGlove Compartment LightingHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger With Airbag Deactivation And Outer Rear Seat Including Top Tether Attachment Point For Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment LightManual Front Seats With Height AdjustmentPerforated Leather GearknobSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Luggage Compartment Sill FinisherStainless Steel Pedals
- Non Smoking Pack - Q3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPre Sense BasicSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsAudi Pre-Sense Front With Pedestrain And Cyclist RecognitionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Dark Matt Brushed Aluminium InlayLeatherette Door ArmrestMmi Touch Colour Display In Glass Look, Black With Surround In Aluminium Look
- Minimum Kerbweight1450 kgGross Vehicle Weight2000 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)530 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1525 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4485 cmWidth1849 cmWheelbase2680 cmWidth (including mirrors)2024 cmHeight (including roof rails)1616 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)36.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)54.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)46.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.5 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesS LineCoin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeF3bcyc
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)134 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL152
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is Audi Q3 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?Most Audi Q3s are front-wheel drive with some higher performance models fitted with Audi’s much-praised quattro all-wheel drive system.How many miles per gallon can the Audi Q3 achieve?The Audi Q3 is efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 40mpg.How long is the warranty on the Audi Q3 Estate?The Audi Q3 Estate comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Audi Q3 have as standard?The Audi Q3 comes with 17-inch ‘5-twin-spoke’ alloy wheels, auto lights and wipers, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, climate control, cruise control, LED headlights, electrically folding door mirrors, MMI Navigation Plus infotainment with 10.1-inch colour touchscreen, 10.25-inch Virtual Cockpit, Audi Smartphone interface, Audi Pre-Sense Basic safety system, a powered tailgate, rear parking sensors, roof rails and also voice control.Is the Audi Q3 a 7-seater?No. The Audi Q3 and Q3 Sportbacks are compact SUVs, and therefore can only carry 5 people.How much boot space does the Audi Q3 have?Both the regular Audi Q3 and the Q3 Sportback can hold 530 litres of luggage. With the rear seats folded, the Q3 can carry 1525 litres of cargo, but the more angled rear screen of the Q3 Sportback cuts that figure to 1400 litres.Does the Audi Q3 have parking sensors?Every Audi Q3 and Q3 Sportback has rear parking sensors with an acoustic warning signal fitted as standard.What Audi Q3 trim levels are available?There is no shortage of options for those looking to lease an Audi Q3, with 5 trim levels offering lots of choice. The well-equipped Technik kicks things off, with Sport coming next, rising through S line, Black Edition and the top-level Vorsprung. The high performance RS Q3 models come in RS Q3, RS Q3 Audi Sport Edition and RS Q3 Vorsprung trims.