Audi Q3 Sportback35 TFSI S Line 5 Doors S Tronic
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Audi Drive SelectAudi Lane Departure WarningAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" DisplayBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionLegal Emergency CallMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringService Interval IndicatorStart Stop System With RecuperationVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Sports Suspension
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charge And Data Functions6 Passive LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio Module
- Acoustic WindscreenAluminium Window TrimAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorDiffuser Grille In Grained Matt BlackDiffuser Trim In Selenite SilverElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsFront Side Air Inlets In Selenite SilverFront Underbody Protection In Manhattan Grey Paint FinishGrille Surround In Aluminium Silver MattHigh Gloss Black Finish B And C PillarsLed Headlights With Led Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy Glass Dark Tinted Rear And Rear-Side Windows (From B-Pillar Backwards)Radiator Grille In Titanium Black With Inlay In Matt Aluminium SilverRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Underbody Protection In Matt BlackRear WiperS Line Badges On Front WingsSide Skirt Insert In Matt Platinium GreyVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Socket In Rear Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Folding With Manual Adjustment For 60:40 Forwards/Backwards Position And Backrest AngleAdjustable Rear Seat Bench/Backrest With Centre Armrest And CupholderBlack Cloth HeadliningDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront And Rear Black Floor Mats With Contrast StitchingFront And Rear HeadrestsFront And Rear Roof Module Including Reading LightsFront Centre ArmrestGlove Compartment LightingHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger With Airbag Deactivation And Outer Rear Seat Including Top Tether Attachment Point For Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment Light In RightLuggage Compartment Sill Protection In Stainless SteelManual Front Seats With Height AdjustmentPerforated Leather GearknobSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals
- Non Smoking Pack - Q3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPre Sense BasicSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsAudi Pre-Sense Front With Pedestrain And Cyclist RecognitionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Black DashboardDark Matt Brushed Aluminium InlayLeatherette Door ArmrestMmi Touch Colour Display In Glass Look, Black With Surround In Aluminium Look
- Minimum Kerbweight1495 kgGross Vehicle Weight2025 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)530 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1400 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4500 cmWheelbase2680 cmWidth (including mirrors)2022 cmHeight1567 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed129 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesS LineCoin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeF3nczg
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)139 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL157
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Audi Q3 Sportback a good car?The Audi Q3 Sportback has striking exterior looks, a high-quality interior, smooth engines, impressive handling, good performance and the prestige badge on the bonnet. That it's also practical, reasonably priced to lease and has excellent fuel economy only serves to highlight just what a good coupe-SUV it is.Is the S tronic version of the Audi Q3 Sportback 35 TFSI worth having?If you really want the convenience of an automatic gearbox then the Audi Q3 Sportback S tronic is worth investigating. However, Audi's manual transmission is very sweet to operate.Is the Audi Q3 Sportback well equipped?As a 35 TFSI S line, 1 step up from base Sport, you get a generous equipment list on the Audi Q3 Sportback. This includes, but is not limited to, LED headlights with Dynamic (direction sweep) rear indicators, Sport seats in the front, MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch infotainment, the 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit digital instrument cluster, Audi Pre-Sense Front safety kit, 19-inch alloys, S line-specific exterior styling, privacy glass, cloth and leather upholstery, and ambient interior lighting.Is the Audi Q3 Sportback practical?Incredibly, despite its more rakish rear hatch, Audi claims the Q3 Sportback has the same 530-litre boot space as the more upright regular Q3 SUV model. The Sportback does lose a bit of outright capacity, at 1400 litres (125 litres less than the regular Q3) and rear passenger headroom is slightly more restricted, but overall interior space is very good on the Q3 Sportback so it's a practical machine.Is the Audi Q3 Sportback a reliable car?In independent reliability surveys, the Audi Q3 performs well overall, although its general build quality only rates around average. However, a very low percentage of owners have reported having problems with their Q3s in the 1st year of driving, so it looks like it is a reliable car.